Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
That's amazing to hear :)
Then we need to mention it more often! Not many games get the balance right between general background music and mood music for different scenes (tension, lust etc), but you've nailed it with this game.

Ditto for Amber's model, as her mischievous little smile works perfectly for sexy minx and respectable wife, with all her decisions between them.

My only criticism is the short updates, but that's balanced by the rapid and reliable releases, which I look forward to every month. Other games release longer updates every 6 - 12 months, but that's a very long wait after you've played through them. Like any player of harem games, I want everything, regardless of how unrealistic my expectations may seem. :)

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Just curious, why does every male character have the same dick? They're all the same length and girth and shape. You can adjust the proportions of the Dicktator genitalia and it would make the game more interesting as there'd be more variety in that area

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Patreon Poll - Strip Club Name
An upcoming location for those interested in going :)

Choose from the selection's below - these ideas were suggested by Gold-Tier and above.
Some were slightly adjusted :)

Route 69
43%

Thrill Box
19%

Beavers
23%

Bangers
3%

Jigglys
13%
70 votes total
·
1 hour left

Reactions: Malika1234

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Just curious, why does every male character have the same dick? They're all the same length and girth and shape. You can adjust the proportions of the Dicktator genitalia and it would make the game more interesting as there'd be more variety in that area
I don't think the people who play this game are very interested in dicks

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If anyone should have a teenie weenie it should be the husband, so that’s why Amber has to go outside the marriage for satisfaction, but he doesn’t, atleast he’s in to being a cuck, cause he’s not getting any Amber in my game :ROFLMAO:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I started this one a couple of nights ago, and finished it up and wow that was REALLY damn good, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really love that it gives you a lot of freedom throughout, you don't get locked into any specific paths and there's a good variety of kinks that are all optional. I really love the ladies in this game, I'm doing a BI playthrough for my first time around, however It has been heavier on the girl side. Later on I plan on going back and doing a Lesbian only playthrough and see how that plays out, very interested to see that.

My favorites so far definitely have to be Chloe, Sara, and Monica. (Even though we've barely seen Monica) I wish the best going forward, and am definitely going to continue following this one fairly closely. :)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I started this one a couple of nights ago, and finished it up and wow that was REALLY damn good, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really love that it gives you a lot of freedom throughout, you don't get locked into any specific paths and there's a good variety of kinks that are all optional. I really love the ladies in this game, I'm doing a BI playthrough for my first time around, however It has been heavier on the girl side. Later on I plan on going back and doing a Lesbian only playthrough and see how that plays out, very interested to see that.

My favorites so far definitely have to be Chloe, Sara, and Monica. (Even though we've barely seen Monica) I wish the best going forward, and am definitely going to continue following this one fairly closely. :)
Yeah its refreshing. I have three paths going, loyal wife, lesbian wife and corrupt wife. Normally in these games, the loyal wife path is tiny and restrictive, but in this game it isn't the case so far.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 10 Update - 7/21
Your guy has made some progress :)
I am excited about this Chapter. Not only is Parker and Chloe back, but a new "genre/fetish" that I had planned for since the start is going to creep it's way in. I can't spoil it, but I think most of you will be into it.
I have no "real life" plans this weekend, so I plan to smash through a lot of renders. Will update you at the end of the weekend and very soon I will be releasing the next "What If?" Render/image set.
Later
-Wack

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Oh god, I just hope it’s not garbage like blackmail or BBC worship, I love everything about this novel so far, I’d hate to dump support over an overused fetish that disgusts me, and that this game has no need of.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Oh god, I just hope it’s not garbage like blackmail or BBC worship, I love everything about this novel so far, I’d hate to dump support over an overused fetish that disgusts me, and that this game has no need of.
Well it's a good thing that everything is skippable, and easily ignored if it's not something your in to. I don't see any reason to put restrictions on a dev, especially when that dev goes out of his way to make fetishes or scenarios people aren't interested in skippable.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well it's a good thing that everything is skippable, and easily ignored if it's not something your in to. I don't see any reason to put restrictions on a dev, especially when that dev goes out of his way to make fetishes or scenarios people aren't interested in skippable.
No his tastes are absolute, everything else is disgusting. And without his support the game won't survive. :HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes