Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
that would be good! Maybe some kind of a party for one of the girls or both like a graduation or birthday party that gets out of hand like last time. :love:

Reactions: Lion sB4

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
WACK DADDY

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 10 Update - 7/28
As you can see from above, I've made some good progress. This chapter is middle ways in length between Chapter 8 and Chapter 9. I was contemplating continuing it, but the next scene will be a very long one and I think will be better as a first scene for Chapter 11.
I think I can knock out most of the remaining 25% of renders this weekend, so I likely will have a BETA timeline by the end of the weekend.
Starting with Chapter 11, I will be extending the BETA window a tiny bit, to give myself a little breathing room before releasing it. For you, that means you get a little more time with it before PUBLIC release.
I really enjoy doing the "commission" type reward renders like the "What If?" Renders. So I plan on adding some new types to certain Patreon tier "benefits". First one to win the "Voted Render" poll was police/cop. That should be interesting...
Anyway, that's it for now - thanks for the continued support.
Later!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
WACK DADDY

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 10 - Render/Image Teaser
A very "fun" scene from Chapter 10. It ended up doubling in size from my original idea.
Will have Chapter 10 update tomorrow morning (hint: I am done with renders as of yesterday)
Mother-son shower fun or is it Mother-daughter shower fun....:unsure: ether way it's going to be fun time for us:sneaky:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
WACK DADDY

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 10 Update - 8/1
Renders are complete and starting on postwork now. That includes, script flavoring, image touch ups, pathing, music, etc. I hope to complete by this weekend and release BETA.

Its crazy it's August already. Been at this since the start of the year and I have been enjoying the pace and experience of it all. I have plans for many, many chapter ahead :)
Thanks for your continued support :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Her Desire - Chapter 10 Update - 8/3

We are at the finish line!
I just need to run through it a couple times, adjust the music and do a few image touch-ups and I am done.
I would hope BETA could start tomorrow :)
As I said previously starting in the next Chapter (Chapter 11) I will be adjusting the BETA timeframe a bit to help me get through it a bit easier. This BETA timeframe will be the same as past ones.
I'll drop a render/image preview with the release of BETA :)
Thanks!​

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes