SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh god, I just hope it’s not garbage like blackmail or BBC worship, I love everything about this novel so far, I’d hate to dump support over an overused fetish that disgusts me, and that this game has no need of.
Bro all fetishes are optional, take a damn chill pill, not one single fucking dev has to cater their game around one single user on a pirate website just because they don't like certain things. Simply just choose not to engage in that content, move on, and wait for the stuff you do like. If optional fetishes really bother you that much to the point you wanna stop supporting the dev because of it, well no ones forcing you to pay, and no need to announce your exit. :LOL:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Yes, as these guys stated, I try to make everything optional, so if there's something that doesn't interest you, you can avoid it.
It's not blackmail or bbc worship and it will be "avoidable"...but that's the last thing I will confirm or deny - I don't want to spoil :)
That being said there is always a chance for interracial (which has already been mentioned way back in the story) and even a blackmail type "event" or scenario is possible at some point. But not some permanent thing, and again it would be avoidable.

Wow I typed avoidable a lot in this post...
Avoidable, avoidable, avoidable.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yes, as these guys stated, I try to make everything optional, so if there's something that doesn't interest you, you can avoid it.
It's not blackmail or bbc worship and it will be "avoidable"...but that's the last thing I will confirm or deny - I don't want to spoil :)
That being said there is always a chance for interracial (which has already been mentioned way back in the story) and even a more blackmail type "event" or scenario is possible at some point. But not some permanent thing, and again it would be avoidable.

Wow I typed avoidable a lot in this post...
Avoidable, avoidable, avoidable.
Could you stop, I'm trying to avoid the word avoidable.

...Dammit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hellomate1

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
My wild guess, for the new fetish would be beastality or shota.
And with Parker in the next Update....well I hope, that they will get to the next step.
Shota? I hope you weren't referring to Parker as a shota, cause he definitely isn't a shota. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes