LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Too bad they don't switch the couples, i hope that's coming soon.
Solid otherwise (y)

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Too bad they don't switch the couples, i hope that's coming soon.
Solid otherwise (y)
It feels like it's coming. Amber being able to tease Dale as much as she does, that she can already do a sorta swinger thing with Brody's boss and wife, that Vera has already mentioned doing a couples switch from the very beginning, and that Brody also seems pretty excited about learning about Amber and the stripper all points to it being an inevitablility.

Reactions: LSC82

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It feels like it's coming. Amber being able to tease Dale as much as she does, that she can already do a sorta swinger thing with Brody's boss and wife, that Vera has already mentioned doing a couples switch from the very beginning, and that Brody also seems pretty excited about learning about Amber and the stripper all points to it being an inevitablility.
Looking forward to the strip club adventure, not sure if it’s the next update or not. Would be cool if after Vera and Amber are watching the strippers and getting horny one of them gets pulled up on the stage and the crowd chants for them to strip and next thing you know Amber is doing lap dances for guys and girls, maybe a gloryhole in the mens room action

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [0.9] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
How does the "Mixdrop" work as all I get is pop ups and adds.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Looking forward to the strip club adventure, not sure if it’s the next update or not. Would be cool if after Vera and Amber are watching the strippers and getting horny one of them gets pulled up on the stage and the crowd chants for them to strip and next thing you know Amber is doing lap dances for guys and girls, maybe a gloryhole in the mens room action
Obviously only Wack Daddy knows what will next, at least until the next Patreon update, but I've been under the impression since chapter 7 that the reunion was going to be a two part event. Now it feels like the event with Ruby will be next and then strip club will be after that. That's just kind of the timeline I feel is developing, but obviously this is all my speculation. I would imagine the next Parker scene will be set up next chapter too.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Obviously only Wack Daddy knows what will next, at least until the next Patreon update, but I've been under the impression since chapter 7 that the reunion was going to be a two part event. Now it feels like the event with Ruby will be next and then strip club will be after that. That's just kind of the timeline I feel is developing, but obviously this is all my speculation. I would imagine the next Parker scene will be set up next chapter too.
Probly right, he just did a poll on Patreon for names for the strip club, so that’s why it’s on my mind :love:

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
As always ... great update! Cant wait to see another club visit... hopefully with coach this time. Keep up the good work! :love:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The question I want an answer too is... Can we solo fuck the daughter yet??? Been teasing shit with her since the beginning lol :p

ArtyDodger

Dec 25, 2022
Holy shit, this music. Fire. Best music I've heard in a game in a looong time. Strong work. Well chosen and well used. Music is really an undervalued part of creating an immersive game imho but this game gets it. I end up having to just turn music off in a lot of games it's so bad or rehashed, but I'm turning this shit up.

Reactions: Bigsmoothy

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Holy shit, this music. Fire. Best music I've heard in a game in a looong time. Strong work. Well chosen and well used. Music is really an undervalued part of creating an immersive game imho but this game gets it. I end up having to just turn music off in a lot of games it's so bad or rehashed, but I'm turning this shit up.
That's amazing to hear :)
I agree 100% that music can really enhance the game, so I try to get the timing right and add a new song here and there to add some flavor.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Soon I bet, and then mom and daughter can bang some guys together after that!
I haven't played the last built yet. But at least until 0.8 the daughter content was more of a pure lesbian thing. Let's wait and see what the future brings

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes