Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Am I the only one who wants to see Chloe, Amber/MC, Sara, and Hannah foursome? Looking forward to strip club scene and orgy scene and see her humliated bu the rock star girl. MC is hot. Like to see more voyeur stuff and make husband a cuckold. Maybe her son could pimp her out to his friends without her knowledge and start calling her a slut when she sucks him. Want to see her with multiple guys, gangbang even. It would be just too bad if one of her sons friends introduced her to powder aphrodisiac. lol Oh, yea, has potential.

Dec 2, 2020
Damn, it's hurt to write this because HD almost perfectly fit and hit what I'm looking for right now. But two last updates, well. Far too short. And the scenes become very artificial and static. Too wide frames, not much close ups, flat and poor lighting in night scenes. It's nothing that can't be improved but slight disgust remains. I'm still a fan and I hope for more but slightly longer scenes and more "refined" renders. Good luck!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It would be greeat having more screenshots to have more info about the game, are the choise in game? the screenshot don't say nothing to me. More info about choice could be great. This way I don't know if there are any. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
It would be greeat having more screenshots to have more info about the game, are the choise in game? the screenshot don't say nothing to me. More info about choice could be great. This way I don't know if there are any. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
There are plenty of choices. A few require a set number of points in a certain kink. Like to do certain things, you need points in either straight or lesbian(there are others like group sex and interracial but don't know if those points matterr too much yet). I think it is setup so that you don't have to do every thing in a kink to unlock further stuff. There are also some choices that will preclude you from further content with a character. Like this latest one, there looks to be some possible lesbian content with a new character, in future builds but only if you compliment/show interest in the new girl.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
realy good game with good dialogues, if the dev make the mom have bigger tits and ass will be perfect game

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There are plenty of choices. A few require a set number of points in a certain kink. Like to do certain things, you need points in either straight or lesbian(there are others like group sex and interracial but don't know if those points matterr too much yet). I think it is setup so that you don't have to do every thing in a kink to unlock further stuff. There are also some choices that will preclude you from further content with a character. Like this latest one, there looks to be some possible lesbian content with a new character, in future builds but only if you compliment/show interest in the new girl.
in top of head page I see no screenshot with Choise in game. And knowing the deve what he turned into his first game into I doubt with screenshot on choice here. Were are screeshot with choice if there are any you are talking about. Becouse screenshots in the preview section without choise in game tell me nothing. I stragling to give it a try. Moreline of screenshot with choice could relly help me to decide but this way as it right now. I doubt, really for all I know on his first project. Don't blame me to no trust him or others world about this game.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
it was a sweet update although it was short.
I'll re-address the length with this update and the outlook going forward:
My goal is updates every 30-60 days. For the most part I've been around 30 days. During this Chapter I had a week "out of town" so my production time was cut. Soooo my plan was just going to be to just take another week or two in production, make the Chapter longer and the release time would be in the 45-60 day range.
Then I ran into a problem: the reunion is next. And that's a problem for two reasons:
First off, I wanted to start the reunion as a fresh Chapter, therefore what "content" could I add that would happen before the reunion that just isn't boring "filling"?
Second reason was because it was going to take a lot of production time to get the reunion ready. Locations and characters had to be made, etc. and all that would then delay it even further.
So, I made the choice to cut the Chapter where I did and move on to Chapter 9.
I made sure to give a bit more loving to the MC/Parker and MC/Chloe paths before Chapter 9, which will focus on the MC and the characters revolving around the reunion.

If you missed it, here's a link in this thread where I posted about my progress on Chapter 9 already: Chapter 9 Progress Post

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Is the relationship between Amber and Parker going to remain mostly sexual, or will there stolen kisses and moments of intimacy with them like between Amber and Chloé?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
in top of head page I see no screenshot with Choise in game. And knowing the deve what he turned into his first game into I doubt with screenshot on choice here. Were are screeshot with choice if there are any you are talking about. Becouse screenshots in the preview section without choise in game tell me nothing. I stragling to give it a try. Moreline of screenshot with choice could relly help me to decide but this way as it right now. I doubt, really for all I know on his first project. Don't blame me to no trust him or others world about this game.
yes there are choices and you can play it pure lesbian (i guess that is what you really want to know).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
yes there are choices and you can play it pure lesbian (i guess that is what you really want to know).
No images with choise here.
Her Desire Preview sction screenshot dubios.jpg
So sorry I doubt it negliter changes logsay nothing aout choise ho muche choise are there pah and thres. It's too unclear to me. Forgiveme for not trust someone who did kinetick novel in his previous project. I see no choise here preview section.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
You are not helping me. :cautious:
there are already multiple persons that said to you that there are choices in the game, if that is not enough for you than im sorry but than just dont play it and move on. oh by the way i just checked 3 out of the 4 of your favorite games dont have any pictures with choices either but you still play them.....

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
there are already multiple persons that said to you that there are choices in the game, if that is not enough for you than im sorry but than just dont play it and move on. oh by the way i just checked 3 out of the 4 of your favorite games dont have any pictures with choices either but you still play them.....
Cause they didn't do Kinetic Novel, this why I trust them.

Don't blame me becous I don't trust this one.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes