Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Damn, while I don't care about any lesbian scenes, that Parker scene, holy shit! I mean, Parker and her are hot anyway, but damn, that watersports part... *chefs kiss* normally they all do the lame wannabe version with some on the breasts and done... really hot that we can go all the way here <3 probably my favourite scene of both Seasons so far :D

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Any vaginal penetration for Chloe from Parker yet?
Parker hasn't has done it with MC (only a hand job in the shower this update) and MC and Chloe haven't done much (other than making out in the hot tube) this update along with talk about a weekend at a cabin for Chloe, MC her friend and her daughter.

Reactions: Subversesuxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Parker hasn't has done it with MC (only a hand job in the shower this update) and MC and Chloe haven't done much (other than making out in the hot tube) this update along with talk about a weekend at a cabin for Chloe, MC her friend and her daughter.
And jilling each other off in Ep 10.

Also, it's a hot tub, not a hot tube

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So this game is tagged for corruption, and I always assumed from the beggining that some sort of corruption element would be implemented in later chapters. But now we're on to season two, and there hasn't been any corruption in a traditional sense.

Every character justs immediately jumps into whatever sexual situation is going on wholeheartedly, or rejects a situation without consequence despite prior decessions. There isn't any manipulation, resistence, hesitation, or reflection of actions.

The ramp up of depravity is also almost nonexistent, again without any other characters showing the prior actions. All it took was a couple of messages or flirty comments and everyone was more than willing to go straight to sex.

Still a fun game with some good scenes, but the corruption tag is misused in my opinion.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Last 2 posts are blurred, it is intentional or bug? ;)

Her Desire S2C3 Update - 1/15

Finished the previous scene I've been discussing and made some good progress on the "big" scene of this Chapter. There's a decent amount of dialogue in it (I know, how rare) and it's turning out very good so far. I have plenty of time to work on this over the next bit, so expect some fairly fast progress to be made.

I completed the voted on Nurse renders and will be posting those before BETA release of this Chapter.
Thanks for the continue support people - it's greatly appreciated.

-Sir Wack Daddy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Last 2 posts are blurred, it is intentional or bug? ;)

Her Desire S2C3 Update - 1/15

Finished the previous scene I've been discussing and made some good progress on the "big" scene of this Chapter. There's a decent amount of dialogue in it (I know, how rare) and it's turning out very good so far. I have plenty of time to work on this over the next bit, so expect some fairly fast progress to be made.

I completed the voted on Nurse renders and will be posting those before BETA release of this Chapter.
Thanks for the continue support people - it's greatly appreciated.

-Sir Wack Daddy
Not blurred for me
IMG_2858.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: XKJ333
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes