don.shakalov

May 25, 2022
Last 2 posts are blurred, it is intentional or bug? ;)

Her Desire S2C3 Update - 1/15

Finished the previous scene I've been discussing and made some good progress on the "big" scene of this Chapter. There's a decent amount of dialogue in it (I know, how rare) and it's turning out very good so far. I have plenty of time to work on this over the next bit, so expect some fairly fast progress to be made.

I completed the voted on Nurse renders and will be posting those before BETA release of this Chapter.
Thanks for the continue support people - it's greatly appreciated.

-Sir Wack Daddy
They were not lying, masturbation really makes you blind

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Trying to not post Patreon content in full - so blurring and linking to Patreon.

Also, just finished renders for the day - did quite a lot. A few of them might be some of the the best renders I've made in terms of quality and sexiness :)
Can't wait to share em'

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
You do realize there's no "support" feature on this thread, right?

Those posts (which WD said are intentionally blurred) are linked to his patreon page, and they are only visible if you're at the minimum tier to view them (on patreon, not here).
Yes, I realised it and have never seen a dev linked his blurred posts here in almost 6 years (makes no sense imo). Always something new!

DIRTY said they weren't blurred, so I showed him again that they are blurred after all!

Reactions: Elhemeer

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah as a dev you either post your complete message here or you just refrain from doing it if it's locked. Supporters are properly informed on patreon, don't need to tease us filthy pirates. I would have said nothing but since this is discussed..

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
My prediction for the next update:

At the cabin there will be plenty of Mom-on-Mom, daughter-on-daughter, Moms-on-the-other's-daughter,
and finally, Moms-on-daughters. By that time and comfort level of the MC doing it with Chloe, maybe she will let
Parker take a stab at it when she returns, but it will probably take the form of a BJ. :cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

At the cabin there will be plenty of Mom-on-Mom, daughter-on-daughter, Moms-on-the-other's-daughter,
and finally, Moms-on-daughters. By that time and comfort level of the MC doing it with Chloe, maybe she will let
Parker take a stab at it when she returns, but it will probably take the form of a BJ. :cool:
Oh I do hope so...in fact let's just hope the entire update...or the next three updates...are all in the cabin...

Then I can soak in the salty tears of the anti lesbian crowd here on F95 :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

I think your forgetting Amber is going to the school to meet with that teacher from the car wash that she likes first and might have a massage session later (not sure) pretty sure the cabin trip would be on a weekend not during the middle of the week, but what do I know :ROFLMAO:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Her Desire S2C3 Update - 1/19

I should be finished with the "big" scene today. Its already over 70 renders and likely has another 10 to go. I think people are really going to like this scene - it's been teased for awhile and I think it came out pretty damn sexy.

I got a good amount of production time available all next week so should make a lot of progress and have a ballpark timeline by next Friday of when BETA will be.

In the next few days I will post another Teaser image for this Chapter and soon after that I will post the Nurse set.

Thanks people!
-Wack

Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
well what do you know, i get to the end of season 1, do the appropriate save as recommended, open season 2, select load and guess what, no games appear in the load options......wtf is going on..

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
well what do you know, i get to the end of season 1, do the appropriate save as recommended, open season 2, select load and guess what, no games appear in the load options......wtf is going on..
You want to save your game when it says
1705705593086.png
than when start Season 2 go into the load game and find that save game
1705705710318.png
It will show you a blank screen with the next image being
1705705863383.png

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Yes what jstreet said.
If still issues, what platform are you playing on?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes