jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I keep clicking the mega link above but it only takes me to patreon :unsure::unsure:
You can count down the days to the the Public Release by what Patreon/SubscribeStar Tier Wack Daddy has released it for so far (like today it was Platinum and it is 2 days after the release of Diamond which would put the public release around Sunday or Monday).
And tomorrow when the Gold Tier(or is it Silver now) release hits it should be long before you see someone post a spoiler with some images of the update.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You can count down the days to the the Public Release by what Patreon/SubscribeStar Tier Wack Daddy has released it for so far (like today it was Platinum and it is 2 days after the release of Diamond which would put the public release around Sunday or Monday).
And tomorrow when the Gold Tier(or is it Silver now) release hits it should be long before you see someone post a spoiler with some images of the update.
very hot update and of course always leaving us wanting more, ok ill put some spoilers in a folder if you want to see them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

medatguy

Apr 27, 2020
Play Season 1 till the end of Chapter 11 - there should be that SAVE NOW! screen you posted.
Download Season 2 and just load the save. If having further issues let me know your platform and error
Save file from season 1 looks different to the save file shown in season 2 to load. When you open 2 the save file is there but when you load it, it runs an error on PC.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Save file from season 1 looks different to the save file shown in season 2 to load. When you open 2 the save file is there but when you load it, it runs an error on PC.
I'll message you on this - want to see what your seeing exactly

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
From my :

Plus, new poll I just started:

Wack Daddy it's most likely going to be a toss up between Chole and Parker maybe with Hannah and Vera coming in right behind the son and daughter.:sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Latest poll results

Chloe

Parker

Vera

Mr. and Mrs. Wilson

Mr. Davis

Dale

Hannah

Sara

Ruby

Naomi

Charly

Felix

Mr. Shaw

167 votes total · 2 days left
Awesome, Chloe is in the lead!! Find it amusing and heartwarming that in both this and Mother's Devotion, the daughter is in the lead as favourite character. Now if only AWAM patrons would get their act together.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That will probably never happen. :LOL:
Oh, it got awfully close last poll. Ellie was in the lead a couple of times during voting. Her event is next, so I'm hoping recency bias might let her pip past the post.

EDIT:
Kinda starting to think that the whole M/S kink, that while popular for a while, has begun to lose it's flavour.

Last edited:
Reactions: sagerock820

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Oh, it got awfully close last poll. Ellie was in the lead a couple of times during voting. Her event is next, so I'm hoping recency bias might let her pip past the post.

EDIT:
Kinda starting to think that the whole M/S kink, that while popular for a while, has begun to lose it's flavour.
M/S is still very popular but in this VN the female characters are just better imo.
Though I still would never say no to more m/s scenes.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The poll is about what I thought it would be. Her Desire is about 70% les currently, so It makes the poll would lean les. On top of that, the naughty scenes feature Chloe the most, so that makes sense as well.
I've outlined the next Chapter (and most of the next after that as well) and besides the Shaw and Felix storyline, there's going to be a lot of les stuff coming.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The poll is about what I thought it would be. Her Desire is about 70% les currently, so It makes the poll would lean les. On top of that, the naughty scenes feature Chloe the most, so that makes sense as well.
I've outlined the next Chapter (and most of the next after that as well) and besides the Shaw and Felix storyline, there's going to be a lot of les stuff coming.
I'd add that Chloe is adorable, so even if you're not particularly into M/D, it's still fun content.

Whereas Parker is meh. The only reason to follow his content is if you're into M/S. I am yet to find a male character that I like in a VN.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes