Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The poll is about what I thought it would be. Her Desire is about 70% les currently, so It makes the poll would lean les. On top of that, the naughty scenes feature Chloe the most, so that makes sense as well.
I've outlined the next Chapter (and most of the next after that as well) and besides the Shaw and Felix storyline, there's going to be a lot of les stuff coming.
Meh...just turn it into a lesbian family/friends fest Vn ;) :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

I'd add that Chloe is adorable, so even if you're not particularly into M/D, it's still fun content.

Whereas Parker is meh. The only reason to follow his content is if you're into M/S. I am yet to find a male character that I like in a VN.
There is indeed very few....and as I've said before, there is no single exception anywhere, all sons in these VN's are just slimy, horny, idiotic, pathetic assholes. Just remove em all. Rather see the ugly old man trope than sons.

Or just have more daughters and best friends involved :)

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
The poll is about what I thought it would be. Her Desire is about 70% les currently, so It makes the poll would lean les. On top of that, the naughty scenes feature Chloe the most, so that makes sense as well.
I've outlined the next Chapter (and most of the next after that as well) and besides the Shaw and Felix storyline, there's going to be a lot of les stuff coming.
I'm just hoping dad gets in on the sexy times with Chloe at some point. Amber teaching her how to suck a cock with Brody assisting would be hot af.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Bueno. I was hoping that'd be the case.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm just hoping dad gets in on the sexy times with Chloe at some point. Amber teaching her how to suck a cock with Brody assisting would be hot af.
Seconded and Thirded!:) Amber´s husband is one of the very few ok guys in the game and not for nothing there is a subpath beginning where you can push Chloe and her Dad closer together. This should definitely be expanded!
Parker like many other characters in game is someone you drag with you because of other content, not because of him.

Wack Daddy I have no problems with the Les scenes and many are hot, but please do not let the game totally tilt to the lesbian side. Other scenes are hot too! And as mentioned above, Brody for being the good husband he is, should get some Chloe love as well. It is already hinted at a couple times in game.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Seconded and Thirded!:) Amber´s husband is one of the very few ok guys in the game and not for nothing there is a subpath beginning where you can push Chloe and her Dad closer together. This should definitely be expanded!
Parker like many other characters in game is someone you drag with you because of other content, not because of him.

Wack Daddy I have no problems with the Les scenes and many are hot, but please do not let the game totally tilt to the lesbian side. Other scenes are hot too! And as mentioned above, Brody for being the good husband he is, should get some Chloe love as well. It is already hinted at a couple times in game.
And don't forget about the swinging path with Brody's boss and boss's wife. That's been teased a couple of times too.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022

Thanks for making it clear lesbianism is and will continue to be the focus. That makes it not one for me, but it's refreshing that you're upfront about the content, compared to some other devs who string people along.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Are you gonna keep it mainly LES or balance it out for hetero as well

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Thanks for making it clear lesbianism is and will continue to be the focus. That makes it not one for me, but it's refreshing that you're upfront about the content, compared to some other devs who string people along.
I wouldn't say it's the "focus". The straight content that is in this Chapter is pretty substantial and lays out some pretty awesome stuff to come (not to mention the possible 3-some storylines some people noted). I'll never make everyone happy, so I do what works for me with a sprinkle of influence from my subscribers (those who are one can likely see that influence in the game from polls, etc.).

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
awesome another update looking forward to playing it(y)on a side note here it looks like if your avoiding Lesbian content you avoid this update then ? i dont know i will check it out myself and find out

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What went wrong?

Season 1 was absolutely awesome but season 2 has been boring apart from a couple of good scenes.

Still nothing with the coach that started building in the very first episode of the game. The stuff with her kids has been treading water since it started. As soon as it makes any forward progression it hops back and halts all progress.

Season 1 was one of the best female protrag games in development but season 2 has been incredibly disappointing so far.

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
It’s clear, it’s good that you wrote this, it will be a game with a predominance of lesbo content, not for me, i’m dropping, but i wish you good luck in the future

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
What went wrong?

Season 1 was absolutely awesome but season 2 has been boring apart from a couple of good scenes.

Still nothing with the coach that started building in the very first episode of the game. The stuff with her kids has been treading water since it started. As soon as it makes any forward progression it hops back and halts all progress.

Season 1 was one of the best female protrag games in development but season 2 has been incredibly disappointing so far.
I agree. Especially on the comment about Sara (the coach). I was really looking forward to seeing her & Amber's progression continue to build but it feels like it's taken a step back. What doesn't make sense between the two of them is that Sara has made her intentions basically known (i.e. flirted with Amber multiple times...even invited her out to her playground (club)) and then pulls back after they kiss? What? All of sudden Sara has a moral compass because Amber's married? But she's known that, so that doesn't make a lick of sense.

Also, I believe a part of the issue is that there is way TOO many characters in this game and the dev is trying to satisfy a story with all of them. That's just going to water down the story and make the relationships dull and lacking substance.

Lastly, Vera is awesome but I feel like we see her more than the other female LIs. Sara is my favorite, anyways.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Can't please everyone.

I lay out the upcoming "content" in the VN, so you know where certain things are going. Les enjoyers, I think you've had it pretty good so far....and you know some good stuff coming (girls getaway, etc.).
Straight enjoyers, this chapter was predominantly straight content - plus the next chapter there will be continuation of the the Shaw story and Felix story - so cheer up, the game isn't lesbian only.

There's been 14 updates (approx. 1 per month) - Yes, it might take 2 releases till you get your favorite storyline to appear, but think about it in time (2 months). Most games you don't get 1 release in that time.

I like almost ALL the content tags in this game - which is why I made them ALL possible. If I were to play this game I would go down every story (like a major sl*t). So if you only like a few of them, then yes, sometimes you won't get what you want in a release.

Lastly, you're entitled to your opinions - I am not trying to stop you from expressing yourselves - I'm just a bit passionate about this game (like I would think most people would want me to be) and so I like to express my thoughts as well :)

Anyway, I gotta go now...I'm working on the script for the next Chapter already...is strip tease one word or two? :)

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
I'll get around to playing this update soon, but I've been enjoying the game a lot. There aren't a lot of games with (good) peeing content that don't also have things like rape (or just a creepy serial rapist MC) in them so this one is fun.

I like the peeing scene with Amber and Chloe. And though it's not the type of pee scene I'm into (prefer girl-girl scenes), I like that she let Parker pee in her mouth. Hoping that means we'll get to see the other girls do that to her soon too.

Was kinda hoping Amber and Vera would have a pee scene at the reunion, even if it wasn't a "golden shower" or anything like that. But there is the big cabin trip event coming up, who knows what wild fun stuff you have planned for that.

I've mostly been ignoring Brody and going almost pure lesbian (no male stripper) until the last play through, the scene where you tell him the truth about all that is amusing.

I haven't done a lot of the content due to just going a different route, so I'll keep playing and seeing what happens.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes