Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Kinda starting to think that the whole M/S kink, that while popular for a while, has begun to lose it's flavour.
I prefer m/s over m/d, but in many games the sons are written as shy, unassertive and / or horny boys that don't take the initiative and have to be seduced, or they act clumsy or idiotic and are clueless; that is not appealing. I still have to find a game with a son who is capable of filling the role of the "son in charge".
Daughters, on the other hand, seem to be much more casual and comfortable with intimacy, and besides that, they are hot.

Concerning the new update, I like that Chloe is more assertive and tells her mom what she has to do. I would like to see this behaviour expanded and developed, maybe with a bit more egoism from Chloe and with less concern for her mom. It'd be hot if there was this positive, loving relationship between both with the mutual understanding that mom will go down on her daughter when she is horny and orders her to, but not the other way round.

I'm also looking forward to more content with the son. I'm not really interested in the rest, including the husband (although it'd be great if he gets cucked by the son, but I doubt that's on the table).

tid

Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys, I can't load my S1 save: it loads, then I click and I get back to the title screen.

gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
What went wrong?

Season 1 was absolutely awesome but season 2 has been boring apart from a couple of good scenes.

Still nothing with the coach that started building in the very first episode of the game. The stuff with her kids has been treading water since it started. As soon as it makes any forward progression it hops back and halts all progress.

Season 1 was one of the best female protrag games in development but season 2 has been incredibly disappointing so far.
I agree.
Season 1 was outstanding. Season 2 is proving to be disappointing, both in quantity and quality of content.
Quality is subjective, but quantity is not.

After removing the code to create the animations, Season 1 has 14,711 lines of code (1,337 per update on average). Season 2 has 2,960 ( 986 on average). 27% less code that can be extrapolated to dialogue. And dialogue is what moves the story forward. v.0.13 has only 900 lines of code. The smallest update ever.

If we talk about renders per update, the decrease has been smaller, about 9% on average. But it's also there.

Maybe we're just used to other games that I won't name, where the developer, as he learns the tricks of the trade, gives more and better content per update.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
then you must very quick in read else i have no idea how to you can see 3 (it exist 4 but 1 is an alternativ scene) lewd scenes in this new version in 2 minutes
I am a fast reader yes. And I didn't choose the first scene with the teacher. That was it. I did the scene in the car though.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I am a fast reader yes. And I didn't choose the first scene with the teacher. That was it. I did the scene in the car though.
the first scene in this update was a massage where 2 variants exists.Then comes the teacher and after that comes the car scene

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
the first scene in this update was a massage where 2 variants exists.Then comes the teacher and after that comes the car scene
Huh. It didn't show a massage scene for me. Weird. She was at the massage place but nothing showed. I'll try reloading a save and see if I messed something up.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Huh. It didn't show a massage scene for me. Weird. She was at the massage place but nothing showed.
you can see the scene and the alternative in the replay mod.I attach an screenshot what is new in this update.Maybe you don´t allow the first erotic scene with him in an earlyer game version

Reactions: Wack Daddy

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
you can see the scene and the alternative in the replay mod.I attach an screenshot what is new in this update.Maybe you don´t allow the first erotic scene with him in an earlyer game version
Oh, I must've chosen the option where I don't see the massages happen.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes