Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks , With respect to content I meant anything that doesn’t involve the husband (If she has one ,if not then fine)
In terms of penetrative sex with guys, I can't say, none of the male characters appeal to me to even try.

I'll let others answer in that regard. But I can say the Mother/Son route has a fair few fans.

Apr 19, 2020
In terms of penetrative sex with guys, I can't say, none of the male characters appeal to me to even try.

I'll let others answer in that regard. But I can say the Mother/Son route has a fair few fans.
No Problem , I see its the second season of the game so there has to be some actual sex scenes but yeah maybe someone can confirm

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Only males in my route are son and his friends, other then that just all the lesbian routes. ;)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Other males she can hookup with are Dale, the stripper from the bachelorette party, her old teacher from high school reunion, parker or Chloe’s teacher, Mr Shaw (hubbys boss) and Mr Wilson from therapy lessons
Oh yeah, I forgot about Shaw. I did go that route. lol

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i think in my cheating with other males playthrough i have only the old guy route, the striper scene and her old teacher scene. the sons friend is unfortunately bound to the son(i hate mom/son incest) the neighbour and the teacher are assholes and wasnt the husband boss route a swinging route? i think i droped it because i didnt wanted the husband to get any action :KEK:. im still waiting for the black friends husband to get introduced, i hope he isnt an asshole too.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
i think in my cheating with other males playthrough i have only the old guy route, the striper scene and her old teacher scene. the sons friend is unfortunately bound to the son(i hate mom/son incest) the neighbour and the teacher are assholes and wasnt the husband boss route a swinging route? i think i droped it because i didnt wanted the husband to get any action :KEK:. im still waiting for the black friends husband to get introduced, i hope he isnt an asshole too.
Well i got my main route (only lesbian of course) and the Slut Route save (jumps on everything that moves - just to see how stupid it can get).

Honestly it's a wank/jill off game at the end of the day, but with a sex positive MC that just enjoys it. Which is kinda cool i guess, no forced bs and corruption nonsense ...

Nothing deep but just dumb fun. :unsure:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Last one, I don't want to spam. If you haven't understood yet, this is AI. I made a lora of Amber. Seems to works well enough. It looks like daz renders, it's pretty cool. I'll post it later so people can make fan art.
View attachment 3806537
Looks great - post as much as you want, but I would suggest putting spoiler tags on them so they don't take up as much space and people who maybe don't want to see it don't have too.
If you keep them all on one post I will make a link from the OP so people can check it out.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Dang, I was kind of hoping that the male stripper from the bachelorette party was going to stick around. Like he was going to get her number, and it becomes a subplot of its own.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes