PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone know why you can't buy Season 1 on itch.io? Is it because they're remastering some old renders? :unsure::coffee:.
Only "College Times" (which I didn't know about) and "Her Desire Season 2" are for sale.
As far as I know, this is the only store where it is available, as it has unfortunately been banned from other sites.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone know why you can't buy Season 1 on itch.io? Is it because they're remastering some old renders? :unsure::coffee:.
Only "College Times" (which I didn't know about) and "Her Desire Season 2" are for sale.
As far as I know, this is the only store where it is available, as it has unfortunately been banned from other sites.
If you scroll down on to the buy option it does say under the 3 options for S2C6 you will see HD S1-Mac and PC for $7.99 UD (but if it's the season 1 android on itch you will have to ask Wack Daddy where to find it).
1721671335238.png
1721671696220.png

Reactions: PickerLewd

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
If you scroll down on to the buy option it does say under the 3 options for S2C6 you will see HD S1-Mac and PC for $7.99 UD (but if it's the season 1 android on itch you will have to ask Wack Daddy where to find it).
View attachment 3857286
View attachment 3857298
Android includes S1 and S2 :)
for PC and Mac S1 is in op.

Reactions: PickerLewd

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
HD S2C7 Update - 7/22

My hope is to be complete with all renders by the end of the week.

That would mean BETA by end of next week. :)

Expect another render reveal in a couple days and an update at the end of this week.

As a side note, thanks for the continued support people - means a bunch,

-Wack

1721990489140.png

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
The scene where she gets banged by the male stripper at the bachelorette party awoke a fetish in me that I didn’t realize I had. It’s a shame that character was a one-and-done deal. Are there any other games with a similar situation?

Reactions: oldshoe

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
This game explores a lot of fantasy through the search for Amber's desire.

Amber is a very sexy woman, whether she's dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, a dress, or a swimsuit... My favorite game that gains in quality with each new chapter...

Can't wait for the new one

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

HD S2C7 FINAL Update - 8/1
New
2 hours ago
Puzzle pieces are all in place (basic script setup and pathing). All I need to do next is setup music, attribute points, grammar check, self test and then upload for BETA. Should be good to have that done for tomorrow :)
This is an exciting one for me because it "completes" a storyline that started early on. By completes I mean, you get the real payoff for the storyline. That doesn't mean I will be completely done with the path, but the main objective is complete :)
This chapter also takes a decent step forward in another storyline, which is likely to be a fun one down the road.
Lastly, and my favorite, this chapter begins the first real step in a much waited for and asked for path.
That's enough clues and spoilers for now. You will be having a look soon enough.
Thanks for the continued support :)
-Wack Daddy

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
The scene where she gets banged by the male stripper at the bachelorette party awoke a fetish in me that I didn’t realize I had. It’s a shame that character was a one-and-done deal. Are there any other games with a similar situation?
You might like A Life Worth Living and Steps of Debauchery. Special Request maybe too, but that's darker.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes