Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This would be bad because it requires a different approach to the story. Now we just having pure fun and that's okay.
Maybe it's an imbalance between the different routes? Like, I've seen people saying that she has no regrets because her husband is into it and gets off on her telling him about her escapades, but that seems to only be if she's fucking around with other men. Playing purely lesbian, he seems to have no idea what she is up to.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe it's an imbalance between the different routes? Like, I've seen people saying that she has no regrets because her husband is into it and gets off on her telling him about her escapades, but that seems to only be if she's fucking around with other men. Playing purely lesbian, he seems to have no idea what she is up to.
He seemed pretty turned on when Amber and Vera lost that card bet with her husband and she had to make out with her while both were topless

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
He seemed pretty turned on when Amber and Vera lost that card bet with her husband and she had to make out with her while both were topless
OK, but that was A: really tame compared to most of what she's done, and B: right in front of him, doesn't mean he has any idea that she is doing more behind his back.

Reactions: 2016er

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Wow. Wowowowowowow Wack Daddy absolutely phenomenal game. Beautifully done renders, well crafted story, likeable characters and not a single sexual scenario is forced and can be skipped by the player should they not want it. I'm so happy to find another lesbian (or at least lesbian route possible) AVN that doesn't have some grand conspiracy or building up to a conflict, that just let's itself be a slice of life game. Far too often do devs feel the need to create some convoluted or contrived conflict/climax for their story that drags down the experience, but not here. Doing a lesbian only route was great and I really enjoyed both seasons. Not to mention that the writing was really good and I only spotted like one spelling mistake when Amber or Vera said why instead of while during the strap-on foursome at the cabin.

gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
If that ends up being to only way to get with Monica then I'll be dissappointed as I'm doing a lesbian-only playthrough
My guess is the shopping trip will allow Amber to have some fun with Monica. Perhaps not all the way, but to start something.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me how many male love interests the game have in total?

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
don’t remember all there names but there’s hubby, son Parker, his friend, Mr Wilson, neighbors husband, daughters teacher, ambers teacher from her high school reunion, stripper from bachelorette party and the one I’m waiting for “the pizza delivery boy”
Is Mr Wilson the masseuse client? Or husband's boss?

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes