VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
SO... this is about a hungry MILF who wants her ...'children'. instead of some horny teen wanting 'mommy'?
interesting twist.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I went into my settings and turned off everything in Windows Security, restarted my computer and then tried to download the compressed version, and still got the same result, virus detected, with no option to keep the game anyway.
Do what Sons wrote earlier. It seems a browser issue. If you can’t get it to work try a different browser. It’s easier to allow files on different browser.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
1710375760891.png
AW yes the classic 'Horny Wives Club' discussing whos' children are 'Hotter' and who gonna hit dat first.
(this statement has not been verified first since i have not played, but yeah i think i nailed it.) ... heheh 'Nailed it'...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
the developer is a lot like the A wife and A Mother developer, take a lot of time and produce very little
IMG_2185.gif
this dev puts out monthly updates, and the mom has already cheated on the husband and has had sex with other men and women besides her husband like your game. Oh and this dev is cool and can handle constructive criticism unlike yours:ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What's op
The very first post of this thread.

I went into my settings and turned off everything in Windows Security, restarted my computer and then tried to download the compressed version, and still got the same result, virus detected, with no option to keep the game anyway.
Did yoiu do what I said below?

1. Open MS Edge and go to Settings and more (...) > click on Settings
2. Go to the "Privacy and services" tab and toggle the setting for Microsoft Defender SmartScreen to Off and turn off Block potentially unwanted apps.
3. Once done, try to download the file again.
4. If that didn't work, try to temporarily disable your antivirus, or do the option two on this article:

View attachment 3440586

Click the Smartscreen and block unwanted apps to left and try to downlaod, after that turn them back.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Work has officially begun on the next Chapter :)
Starting to work on the "set/scene" design now, also, new post up on :

Please tell me, the second part does not run without the save file of the first part. In this case, not all routes of the second part are available to me, but only those that I passed in the first and saved?
Are you planning, as well as for Android, to create a combined version of the game for PC, including the first and second parts? It would be very cool.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Please tell me, the second part does not run without the save file of the first part. In this case, not all routes of the second part are available to me, but only those that I passed in the first and saved?
Are you planning, as well as for Android, to create a combined version of the game for PC, including the first and second parts? It would be very cool.
I might do a combined one for PC and MAC when S2 is done.

I'll message you to try to figure out your issue.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Is this game primarily lesbian? All of the preview pics basically point to it, if there's m/f is it worth it to play only for?
You do have an option to not go down the lesbian path. I'm not sure what is on it since my path is 80% lesbian.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
1. Open MS Edge and go to Settings and more (...) > click on Settings
2. Go to the "Privacy and services" tab and toggle the setting for Microsoft Defender SmartScreen to Off and turn off Block potentially unwanted apps.
3. Once done, try to download the file again.
4. If that didn't work, try to temporarily disable your antivirus, or do the option two on this article:

View attachment 3440586

Click the Smartscreen and block unwanted apps to left and try to downlaod, after that turn them back.
I actually did that the first time, and it didn't work, I tried disabling everything in Defender and that didn't work, I tried restarting my computer and tried again and that didn't work. Then I turned on all those things again and it took an hour for my computer to reboot.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Is this game primarily lesbian? All of the preview pics basically point to it, if there's m/f is it worth it to play only for?
If you played ALL paths, I would guesstimate it's around 60% lesbian content to 40% straight content. I won't claim it will ever be 50/50 - the game will be, how it flows out of me lol.
Tag/genre wise it has a little bit of a lot of things. It's not a full on corruption game, but it's got some in it. I just got a bad review recently of someone mad the game isn't a full-on corruption game even though it's one of the tags. If I could add tags that said "Some corruption" or something like that I would. The MC is corrupting people (Chloe specifically) and the MC herself is in the beginning stages of being corrupted by Naomi and Dale separately.
Can't make everyone happy.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
That was pretty mediocre... and that's my take for every scene of this update. I'm sure some will disagree, and that's fine, it's just my opinion. I would go into more detail, just to provide some feedback, but I'm getting to the point where I just don't care enough to make the effort. Sorry for the downer post, but I was just that disappointed. Cheers.

Reactions: TheMummy56
4.20 star(s) 61 Votes