baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this save to continue is not a good method.
I mean I have played s1, but I dont have the folder anymore and now I need to re-download and play again?
u should have some kind of "manual" or "predefined" like 1. manual input, 2. love- 3. corr-

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Got around to playing the latest update. Disappointed with the lack of Chloe content this update, but with the rate Wack Daddy puts out updates, those of us that actually care about the game should well know that a huge Amber/Chloe/Vera/Hannah updarw is due soon, so all good.

My only real complaint is when I get interrupted by shithead fucking Parker. Why the fuck does the son continuously keep getting in the way of the content I enjoy? Here I am, happily enjoying the content between Amber, Chloe, Vera and Hannah, and all of a sudden I get asked if I want to continue the whatever/Parker/whatever path? Fuck that!

If I have 0 points in the Parker route, I think it's pretty fucking obvious I don't wont his content. This game has previously been pretty good at hiding the little shit, so I've been pretty content. But if his content is going to be forced, then I'm going to have issues.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Got around to playing the latest update. Disappointed with the lack of Chloe content this update, but with the rate Wack Daddy puts out updates, those of us that actually care about the game should well know that a huge Amber/Chloe/Vera/Hannah updarw is due soon, so all good.

My only real complaint is when I get interrupted by shithead fucking Parker. Why the fuck does the son continuously keep getting in the way of the content I enjoy? Here I am, happily enjoying the content between Amber, Chloe, Vera and Hannah, and all of a sudden I get asked if I want to continue the whatever/Parker/whatever path? Fuck that!

If I have 0 points in the Parker route, I think it's pretty fucking obvious I don't wont his content. This game has previously been pretty good at hiding the little shit, so I've been pretty content. But if his content is going to be forced, then I'm going to have issues.
To me all the males show up with -2000. Thank you save editor.

Peace :D

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

I know what you mean sir but with this
screenshot0005.png
my Lesbian route show grey writting cannot be choosen and end his path , SO I think it ia made to whom in his path , Or what I misunderstand ? :unsure:

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
I clicked on it and it just won't do anything except to let me try downloading it again, which I have with the same result. Sometimes, I do get the option to keep the game anyway, and I do. This is not the case, it doesn't give me that option.

View attachment 3440532
Did anyone suggest you try a different download link? I got a similar virus ping from one link, but a different one downloaded fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yes, I am looking to seeing Amber/Vera/Parker together.
Amber/Vera/Parker...poor guy, what will happen to you if these two cougars catch you? :ROFLMAO:

I for one can't wait until MC(Amber) gets Parker and Chloe to have some fun together with her at the same time.:sneaky:
There is hardly any communication between Parker and Chloe, so such a scene would be unexpected, but I support the idea...(y)

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Just need a bit of Parker, bit of Vera and a bit straight and you can choose that option

Thanks, will get on this.
thank you for explaining to whom will be concern , but for me I will never ever choose that option or his path ever, thanks a lot for your optional choices and not forcing actions on the player , thank you.:love:

Reactions: darlic

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 3441849 View attachment 3441850
I think it is ok , She said , they next fought after arguing , so arguing 1st then fought , NO ?!
The reason I thought this was a typo is that, based on the two lines back-to-back, the phrasing in the second image implies that what is happening in the first image is a new thing, otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal. Or there would need to be more emphasis on why this time it's a big deal.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The reason I thought this was a typo is that, based on the two lines back-to-back, the phrasing in the second image implies that what is happening in the first image is a new thing, otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal. Or there would need to be more emphasis on why this time it's a big deal.
OK my friend it is different pov cause imo fought is a big deal than arguing :unsure:, but really definitely without joking you are much better than me in english language as you know it is not my 1st , so , I think our brillient dev is in your side , thank you but do not think to fail me in english lessons test pls.:cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.20 star(s) 61 Votes