Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hey guys,
I believe in leaving no stone unturned when it comes to many things. That is why I thought I would ask this forum specifically, for your "thoughts" and "recommendations" on increasing the total "Wishlists" for my Steam release of Season 1.
I've seen numbers range from 6k-10k Wishlists as a goal to get before release and that things like Cross-Promo with other dev's, posting in Discords, and posting in forums (like reddit) are key. It's free for people to "Wishlist" and you can private your wishlist as well - so it seems mainly just gotta get the info out there to people.

So, now I ask, do you guys have any ideas on top of that?
Are there other forums you frequent that maybe I should be a part of? I really don't participate in discussions much elsewhere other than Patreon and Subscribestar.

Thanks!
And of course, if your able, Wishlist the game yourself lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hey guys,
I believe in leaving no stone unturned when it comes to many things. That is why I thought I would ask this forum specifically, for your "thoughts" and "recommendations" on increasing the total "Wishlists" for my Steam release of Season 1.
I've seen numbers range from 6k-10k Wishlists as a goal to get before release and that things like Cross-Promo with other dev's, posting in Discords, and posting in forums (like reddit) are key. It's free for people to "Wishlist" and you can private your wishlist as well - so it seems mainly just gotta get the info out there to people.

Are there other forums you frequent that maybe I should be a part of? I really don't participate in discussions much elsewhere other than Patreon and Subscribestar.

Thanks!
You should definately do cross promotion with other developers games, and leave a download there that way more people will see it and try your game, I’ve tried other people’s cross promotion game through Patreon and liked them and couple I’ve patron of now

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
This is my new favorite game! I can't wait for the next update. Kuddos to Wack Daddy on this. Absolutely great stuff here. This is what an adult game should be. Options, kinks for all and just non stop sex. I am literally going to play it again it was so good. Keep doing what you're doing my friend! perfection!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hey guys,

Thanks!
Well, I don't really have any promo advice, I finally remembered to wishlist it ^_^

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Hey guys,

Thanks!
I heard good looking steam page helps a lot :geek: and tags, thats how I find a lot of my games

Mar 29, 2021
I think this is obvious: Both MC's children are Li. That can't be reconciled with the Steam rules
I think you're right, even if I though that they're more "elastic" when it comes to male characters, probably the two seems too much underage even for them, although I don't remember if their age is explicitly stated in the game.
Generally is the mention of an High School, or other schools below Colleges and Universities, somewhere that triggers them the most, but appearances, real and apparent age of the characters is something important to them too, see what happened to Light of my Light after 2 years of availability for wishlisting, for example :rolleyes:

you are setting relationships at the beginning, otherwise they are "tenant".
This has nothing to do with the relationship between her and them, unlike Patreon, Steam has absolutely no problems with incest ;)

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I think you're right, even if I though that they're more "elastic" when it comes to male characters, probably the two seems too much underage even for them, although I don't remember if their age is explicitly stated in the game.

This has nothing to do with the relationship between her and them, unlike Patreon, Steam has absolutely no problems with incest ;)
you really need to read what are you replying to

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I normally don't play female protagonist games, but this looks interesting, but could someone answer a few questions for me before I decide to play?

The OP says she is married so I was wondering is the husband a nice guy?
And do you have to cheat on him?

Mar 29, 2021
you really need to read what are you replying to
Please, teach me about my errors instead of being so picky :)
I answered in that way because, since we were talking about that, I though that you were implying that the fact that setting the relationship as tenant shouldn't trigger the ban beacuse the children wouldn't be MC's sons, instead, from what I seem to understand from your non-explanatory response, your comment was related solely to the fact that relationships can be set up at will, without however having anything to do with the ban the rest of us were talking about, so just correcting the statement of the other guy, am I right?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I normally don't play female protagonist games, but this looks interesting, but could someone answer a few questions for me before I decide to play?

The OP says she is married so I was wondering is the husband a nice guy?
And do you have to cheat on him?
yes
no (but if you mean not cheating as in not having any sexual relationship besides with him, this game will probably have 25 minutes worth of content, maybe less)

Reactions: Joshy92

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Please, teach me about my errors instead of being so picky :)
I answered in that way because, since we were talking about that, I though that you were implying that the fact that setting the relationship as tenant shouldn't trigger the ban beacuse the children wouldn't be MC's sons, instead, from what I seem to understand from your non-explanatory response, your comment was related solely to the fact that relationships can be set up at will, without however having anything to do with the ban the rest of us were talking about, so just correcting the statement of the other guy, am I right?
guy said 1711794519130.png
to which I answered that it can not be the case because you can set your relationships before game starts, and by default Parker and w/e is other kid's name are tenants - to which you replied, quoting first guy and agreeing with him that the issue is underage looking characters - while he wasnt mentioning anything like that (read it again goddammit). and quoting me, you oppose saying that incest is not an issue here as if i was implying that was the case.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yes
no (but if you mean not cheating as in not having any sexual relationship besides with him, this game will probably have 25 minutes worth of content, maybe less)
Ok thank you for answering my questions. Honestly I wouldn't feel good cheating on a nice guy so I think I'll skip this for now.

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes