Derran

Oct 28, 2022
Yeah, would have been a good income boost, that's for sure.
I have it on Itch and I am waiting on approval from GoG (but not extremely hopeful lol)

On a side note, I've made amazing progress on S2C5 - Can't wait to share it :)
Had it wishlisted on Steam to buy... ah well, just purchased it on Itch (along with College Times)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wack Daddy

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I didn't know this game was available on Itch.io :unsure:, ask a moderator to remove the Steam link and add the Itch link to the first post.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The developer has learned and improved a lot. I started the game a fortnight ago and the first few scenes on the court where the girls are playing volleyball looked sandy and blurry (I thought my graphics card was dying :ROFLMAO:) and as the game progresses the renders look better and better :whistle::coffee:.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The developer has learned and improved a lot. I started the game a fortnight ago and the first few scenes on the court where the girls are playing volleyball looked sandy and blurry (I thought my graphics card was dying :ROFLMAO:) and as the game progresses the renders look better and better :whistle::coffee:.
I have remastered ALL of those early ones. I plan to release a remastered Season 1 "soon" :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
4.20 star(s) 61 Votes