BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I'm actually a few updates behind at the moment so is there actual 'sexual' scenes between the 4 (or specifically involving Felix/Parker) before you can get her solo? Or is just the start of a potential path between the 4 of them before you can knock it on the head and aim for Monica alone?
You need to be on Felix/Parker (including their scenes) to get introduced into the 4 path with Monica (you met her for the first time and join them outside to the pool area - if you are not on Felix/Parker's path MC just greets them and you are not able to interact with them).

That said, when you enter the 4 path route (i think 3 or more chapters back) there isn't anything sexual going on with the group as a whole until this update - which can be avoided, while also being able to start Monica's lesbian path beforehand.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You need to be on Felix/Parker (including their scenes) to get introduced into the 4 path with Monica (you met her for the first time and join them outside to the pool area - if you are not on Felix/Parker's path MC just greets them and you are not able to interact with them).

That said, when you enter the 4 path route (i think 3 or more chapters back) there isn't anything sexual going on with the group as a whole until this update - which can be avoided, while also being able to start Monica's lesbian path beforehand.
Hmm cheers BH. Will try and get caught up this weekend if I can.

Reactions: BenHatira

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm actually a few updates behind at the moment so is there actual 'sexual' scenes between the 4 (or specifically involving Felix/Parker) before you can get her solo? Or is just the start of a potential path between the 4 of them before you can knock it on the head and aim for Monica alone?

I would say (with the knowledge that I am behind) that if introducing a lesbian path, it should never, never be gated behind a hetero path. Ever. A few other VN's have/are doing this and it does not go down well (one is in the process of actually fixing this route though). Sure, dev discretion and story etc but folk play lesbian paths for a specific reason...and that reason is not to be involved with a male (unless on a complete slut/fuck everyone path which I also do play here as even paths I'm not terribly keen on I usually still do to see all the content lol).
Normally I would agree with you my friend. But I think in this case it works. But that's just my opinion. ;)

Reactions: Rythan25

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not a bad game. Pretty fun.

Would be a much more pleasant read, though, with a proofread. It's mostly a lack of vocative commas (and some others) and kind of mixing up the rules for plural and genitive; plural should not use an apostrophe, genitive should use one. Also, "a while" and "awhile" mean slightly different things. Oh, and "to" and "too" get mixed up sometimes, too.

If you tell Mr. Wilson that you'll stop seeing him at the second choice in Chapter 7, meaning you have c7s1wilsoncancel and c7s1wilsonreactpos set to True, he still shows up in Season 2 Chapter 3.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Not a bad game. Pretty fun.

Would be a much more pleasant read, though, with a proofread. It's mostly a lack of vocative commas (and some others) and kind of mixing up the rules for plural and genitive; plural should not use an apostrophe, genitive should use one. Also, "a while" and "awhile" mean slightly different things. Oh, and "to" and "too" get mixed up sometimes, too.

If you tell Mr. Wilson that you'll stop seeing him at the second choice in Chapter 7, meaning you have c7s1wilsoncancel and c7s1wilsonreactpos set to True, he still shows up in Season 2 Chapter 3.
Thanks, I'll look into this.

Reactions: Parkernfc

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Wack Daddy I didn't post this image that I noticed until I was certain. I noticed that MC's Blonde pube patch is missing in the latest update. When playing the update I thought something was off on her look until I played the earlier update. Her hand was covering it in the hot tub game so I didn't notice it until the Wilson scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It may not be much, but to me that little blonde patch adds to her sexiness. I'm not complaining, I just wanted to let you know so you can be aware of it.

Emi_was_here

May 6, 2020
Had a couple of updates to catch up on but the rest of the cabin scenes were really hot! and I liked the threesome with the Wilsons. Are there any plans for a Naomi scene in the next few updates?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Wack Daddy I didn't post this image that I noticed until I was certain. I noticed that MC's Blonde pube patch is missing in the latest update. When playing the update I thought something was off on her look until I played the earlier update. Her hand was covering it in the hot tub game so I didn't notice it until the Wilson scene.

It may not be much, but to me that little blonde patch adds to her sexiness. I'm not complaining, I just wanted to let you know so you can be aware of it.
I'd love a bigger patch. Something like this:

00015-2779144333.png

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes