DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I hope we can cuckold hubby in the future with his knowledge. That phone scene was hot but I kind of prefer knowing cucks.
He likes to be cucked, remember when he wanted Amber to tell him all the juicy details of what she did with the stripper at the bachelorette party?

Reactions: Joshy92

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i complete forgot to say that i added today for the 2 seasons modified files that you can rename the family members.To to that it is necessary to start the season complet new else you would have the default names for then except the one from amber. Keep in mind that you can´t use it for the future updated.I must updated the new script file with the name variable to work there and if you use it the game would be end in the current version instead goes forward. Anyways have fun with it :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
you will not have enought points for that.For booth choices you need 8 point for parker
You're problem seems to stem from trying to play the Parker route. Invest 0 points in the Parker route, and that should solve your problem

Last edited:
Reactions: JFKdj

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
In my experience, straight women like watching 2 men have sex more than 2 women.
Confirmed. The most popular fanfics on ao3 are those of m/m content written by straight women(there's one controversial fanfic which is banned by China), yaoi games are mostly played by straight girls and there are also crazy fujoshis who are obsessed with shipping K-pop male stars and making nsfw gay art of them. I mean, two guys trying to dom each other is hot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Got an update one day earlier for you, because I am a bit ahead on things :)

Scene 1 is completely done, which is a biggie.

I will be posting a Render Reveal later this week and will give another update by next Monday as well.

Thanks

-Wack

1724771016913.png

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes