Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
S2C8 Update - 9/8
Good progress made this week. I am currently working on the "big" scene for this chapter. Trying to make it the best I can, therefore taking a little extra time with it. I should be done with it over the next week. After that, there's just one more scene to go which is about half the size.

Will post a teaser this coming week for the Nun Fun Render Set - so look out for that.

Thanks for the continued support :)
-Wack

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
but they're already so spoiled for choice in adult games... and it's sooo boring... so nah.
You are joking, right? 99.99% of Female MC games are the same copy and pasted, blackmail, sexual harassments, token BBC, old decrepit boss, rape and somehow the one game that tries to break the mold and balance it with something else, somehow, that is the problem. :FacePalm:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
There is already so few games with a female protagonist that allows you to choose who to fuck but even fewer with lesbian options. Or ones that allow you to play exclusively lesbian.
This is true. There's a few out there but the dev time is years and years for reasons

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Just played the game.

Played almost every path, except incest one.

My only complaint about the game is lack of regret from MC.
Like from my POV, I expect a loving happily married woman to have guilt after some promiscuous actions.
For example, let say after she gets fucked in bachelorette party, there should be scene where next morning she is sitting on toilet or dining table, regretting how she cheated on her husband & became teary eyed.
It's alright that she doesn't have these emotions in later season when she's already too deep into slippery slope but these kind of emotions in early part of the game, makes the characters more natural and give a sense of their innocence which we player would love to corrupt out of their system.
I hope if the developer later decided to add some extra scene, he considers this suggestion.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just played the game.

Like from my POV, I expect a loving happily married woman to have guilt after some promiscuous actions.
For example, let say after she gets fucked in bachelorette party, there should be scene where next morning she is sitting on toilet or dining table, regretting how she cheated on her husband & became teary eyed.
It's alright that she doesn't have these emotions in later season when she's already too deep into slippery slope but these kind of emotions in early part of the game, makes the characters more natural and give a sense of their innocence which we player would love to corrupt out of their system.
I hope if the developer later decided to add some extra scene, he considers this suggestion.
Why should she? You presume she is an innocent naive girl?

Get outa here...

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
Just played the game.

I like this idea. I almost exclusively choose the corrupt path in any game, so no regrets for my MC's. But if you're choosing a more faithful path then failure should include regret and contemplation. I think you make a good point for that route.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Just played the game.

Her hubby is a cuck, who asked her on the phone about the bachelorette party and if there’s choices what to tell him what happened. I picked the tell him all the details of the party and it turns him on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82
4.20 star(s) 61 Votes