BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The damn Game is Getting Hotter & Hotter:love:, really good Fab material with no Boring reölease to date, just had to sign up with him on Patreon today.(hoping on getting enough money to pay my rent by the end of the month:p)

• Love
Reactions: Wack Daddy

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
The problem with that is that she just wakes up one morning to become a cheating slut/incest lover after ~20 years of "normal" marriage
It's called a midlife crisis. In fact, it's literally the same plot as Midlife Crisis, just with an MC of the opposite gender. I've never seen anybody in that thread talking about how weird it is that MC just woke up one day and decided to fuck his whole family and all their friends.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
If Brody doesnt get some love for the third consecutive update, I'm going to rage and take this game back to the store which I didn't pay for!
I hear your pain. Its Her Desire not his desire so you might not get any Brodie action. I'll listen out for the rage coming from your direction haha.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I hear your pain. Its Her Desire not his desire so you might not get any Brodie action. I'll listen out for the rage coming from your direction haha.
I should have been more specific; by Brodie action I don't mean brody neccesarily; I mean paths that are relevant to the brodie variable; the office swingers, etc, instead of this little son and and little daughter fantasy.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just checking, but who was Charly again? The option for a bike ride came up, and I forgot who Charly was so whether to accept or not

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes