DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Her Desire Update - 11/1

I've completed the renders and it's on to tuning the script and getting started on lots of postwork.
My goal is to complete this all by the end of next week and began BETA after.
I have some out of town plans this month and in mid December so my plan has been to get this out by mid November so I could get one more Chapter out before the end of the year. That seems very doable, especially because unlike this chapter, I don't need to create new scene locations. That part can take awhile to get just right.
Expect another update likely sometime by the end of the weekend :)
-Later
Wack

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Oh man, you better wait until December first before teasing us with a release. People are doing NNN over here.
NNN is 1 of the absolutely dumbest things that exist , and yes this is in a world were people believe the earth is flat and that vaccines cause autism... its quite simple , 1 wank a week reduces your chance to develop prostate cancer significantly. as such sites like F95zone is helping the world by providing easy access to wank material:ROFLMAO:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
NNN is 1 of the absolutely dumbest things that exist , and yes this is in a world were people believe the earth is flat and that vaccines cause autism... its quite simple , 1 wank a week reduces your chance to develop prostate cancer significantly. as such sites like F95zone is helping the world by providing easy access to wank material:ROFLMAO:
Words of wisdom. Listen to them guys

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Ok i just played latest update and ill put some spoilers in the folder if you want to see them, if you dont want to see, then dont open it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well Amber is giving out Happy Carwash endings so the girls get more money for the school;):KEK:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Ok i just played latest update and ill put some spoilers in the folder if you want to see them, if you dont want to see, then dont open it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow! Thanks!
I got the impression that this is a great update. You still haven't said, did you like it?

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes