Nikolai 420

Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for this - I am trying to figure out how to not have this be an issue, but as of now, android seems to have to do this step
I cut and moved all my saves but every time I tried to load my save(s) I get an an error. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. The new update let's me play it but without any previous stats all my options are blacked out. I hope Wack can get this fixed bc I always look forward to his releases

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Working on this now. I have a backup solution I will do if cant find an simple/easy fix for this.

Coltanacondav2

Oct 26, 2021
If we can put choices from S1 manually at the beginning of S2 we don't need saves
, and I still can't find the saves folder

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
lol i always wanted a map of westeros and now i have one, tnx :)

nice short update, really sweet bedroom scene

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
PC windows but not from black screen save now just from random safe file
Btw I like moment when mc with her son and friend sex education
You need to complete Chapter 11 and there will be a SAVE NOW screen. You simply save there, load up Season 2 and then load up that save and you should be good to go. :)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So is giving HJ by mc at the carwash event influenced by straight points or not? In my playthrough mc has more lesbianism points simply because game gives more opportunity for it and i don't avoid any scene and still Chloe didn't do HJ but she was teasing her husband about other girls while he was jerking off. Unless her husband would get HJ if she wasn't teasing about others at all?

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes