youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HerFallInTheLastDays-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Hah, I was looking at the samples for a while before... I wasn't sure if this was AI or not... Looks so in-between. I'm guessing its a bit of both?

Reactions: Homerone60

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
What do you need to do here? This is after the first trip to the sewers.
(English does not work on the text)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Hah, I was looking at the samples for a while before... I wasn't sure if this was AI or not... Looks so in-between. I'm guessing its a bit of both?
Think they were discussing it a bit further back. I'm not paying too much attention to it anyway. I don't see the the AI on those first post pictures. Even if it is then, all the better if I can't notice it :)

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Eeeer guys, when I select "english" the text is still in Japanese...

EDIT: Okay, the issue is that the language selection at the beginning is actually useless, and you have to open the options..

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
its impossible to beat the zombie in chain near the wolf gang right ? i've tried training my physical strength for the past 5 days already but my dmg still remains the same. kek life of cuck ending

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
is the time limit stated in the description going to be a hard limit to gameplay(like, 'times up go away now) or will it just sort of lock in the content available?

Dec 9, 2017
its impossible to beat the zombie in chain near the wolf gang right ? i've tried training my physical strength for the past 5 days already but my dmg still remains the same. kek life of cuck ending
I'm not sure if it's a placebo or not, but I seem to do better damage if the character is not hungry, I feed him until around 70+ hunger meter. After eating I do around 40 dmg if I crit. Also don't forget to equip a weapon by opening the menu (x button)

dimakun

Apr 19, 2024
If you catch this bug this is a softlock. The reason is that the switch that blocks the enter of building with "Yamanoue" is turns on after the first wife message outside the building, turns off after first interaction with green board outside the bar, and also can be turn on permanently(with no turn off triggers in the game anymore) on interaction with this. If you also get softlock, just start again or edit the save and turn the switch 8 to OFF
1728515791363.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes