dimakun

Apr 19, 2024
For those who have problems with the bodyguard in find the steel quest. Fastest solution just to edit the save and change value of switch 83 to ON or if MTool have option to walk through unwalkable events, just go pass the guy inside and step here, this is how by the game's logic the dude should leave the enter.

therizzler93

Jul 3, 2024
bodyguard quest is the only thing that is bugged gameplay seems fine besides that but very great concept of a game if the art is a little better i would def give 5 star but waiting for the full games release!

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I am getting a problem that is telling me to investigate the rioters. there are no rioters anywere. I think it happened because I got a second message similar to the first message the whife sends asking about the situation downstairs.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
This reminds me of Zombie Mission Z, for obvious reasons, and I loved that game. This game so far is great. Hidden NTR is some of the best NTR, especially when executed well. I also think this is their first game. Very excited for anything else they make going forward if this is their starting point.

dimakun

Apr 19, 2024
I am getting a problem that is telling me to investigate the rioters. there are no rioters anywere. I think it happened because I got a second message similar to the first message the whife sends asking about the situation downstairs.
Check on the previous page, i write solution

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
interesting game, a bit buggy. I had some softlocks on the way, there is also the anoying grinding for food and dying out of hunger. that made it extra bothersome, the same with the guard at the gym moving away everytime you passed trough, the scenes were cool. but the gameplay was slightly leaning towards the anoying side. also the recolection room does not have all the scenes.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
I don't know how you can play it?
I choose English as the language and the game comes out in Japanese or Chinese.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes