Cazzorine

Feb 4, 2024
really wish people would commit to making the supposed fat guy fat and not have a big belly but actually be super strong

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
For the people who are having trouble with the find the steel quest did yall do the find a generator quest before it?, I did that and it borks the finding steel quest so don't do that if you did.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Gonna take a guess that if you play the game "well" you'll get nothing in the sex scene department but if you play "badly" you'll get a ton of scenes. It's honestly a bit of a shame in these NTR games that if you play badly lot's of NTR stuff and if you against all odds play next to perfectly, since you usually need to do that to "beat" the game on love/happy endings or even then the ending will just mock the player for trying so hard to get no NTR. Like reward your players when they play your game well.

Reactions: Frumi

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Gonna take a guess that if you play the game "well" you'll get nothing in the sex scene department but if you play "badly" you'll get a ton of scenes. It's honestly a bit of a shame in these NTR games that if you play badly lot's of NTR stuff and if you against all odds play next to perfectly, since you usually need to do that to "beat" the game on love/happy endings or even then the ending will just mock the player for trying so hard to get no NTR. Like reward your players when they play your game well.
I'd rather have games that reward their players with NTR instead of getting it when you fail and for them to mock players who want no NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: Frumi

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I'd rather have games that reward their players with NTR instead of getting it when you fail and for them to mock players who want no NTR.
Yeah that was kind of my point and what I wish as well. Like you can have rewards for winning and failing to make ppl wanna see both, but most games are often times like monster girl quest where if you lose to the monster you get a scene + usually a game over while if you win, you get to move on to the next enemy. Most NTR games that include a "happy" ending usually goes this kind route.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes