Ren'Py Completed Her Fallen: A Netori Story [v0.31 BETA] [Warrior Novels]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
Her Fallen is a visual novel, based on the netori genre. The story develops in the future, where monsters out of portals appeared out of nowhere and destroy the cities. A group of scientist develop a serum that makes some humans capable of fighting those monsters. And, due to their importance, some governments started to denominate those new citizens as "special", giving them more ways to benefit of the state.

[Name] is a new student (and special citizen) in the Turon Academy, when he enters his new classroom, he finds himself confronted by a boy and a girl.

You can do good or bad things to the people close to you. It's your choice!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-25
Release Date: 2023-04-25
Developer: Warrior Novels - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.31 BETA
Language: English
Other Games: Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:

Previous Versions

main_menu.jpg 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 9.png 10.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
Additional Links

Reactions: Avant45

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
how do I get the handjob scene that in the pic above? Cause I unolocked the part where we make her come but that's it

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
how do I get the handjob scene that in the pic above? Cause I unolocked the part where we make her come but that's it
That's part of the corruption route, you get there by talking bad about Ahikiko and by being harsh on Fumio. I remember the choices are 2 - 1 - 2.

Reactions: loikl

XLIDAR

Dec 9, 2018
In the next update I want to get done the blowjob scenes. Then, next updates should have the sex scenes and cuckolding. I'll try to experiment with Koikatsu as much as I can until I finish this mini project
Hella good luck on that, broski. Blowjob scenes are, in my opinion as a player, notoriously hard for developers. Lots of them end up with clipping or weird stuff going on. They're my favorite when done well, though.
Wouldn't blame you if you went for something like a thighjob instead, if Koikatsu gives you too much trouble. Definitely want one eventually though!

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2489699
Overview
Her Fallen is a visual novel, based on the netori genre. The story develops in the future, where monsters out of portals appeared out of nowhere and destroy the cities. A group of scientist develop a serum that makes some humans capable of fighting those monsters. And, due to their importance, some governments started to denominate those new citizens as "special", giving them more ways to benefit of the state.

[Name] is a new student (and special citizen) in the Turon Academy, when he enters his new classroom, he finds himself confronted by a boy and a girl.

You can do good or bad things to the people close to you. It's your choice!​

Thread Updated: 22/03/2023
Release Date: 22/03/2023
Developer: |
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Genre:
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:

Download
Windows: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 2489690 View attachment 2489691 View attachment 2489693 View attachment 2489694 View attachment 2489695 View attachment 2489696 View attachment 2489698
Extreme NTR should rule the World :love:
it almost is... :cool:

• Wow

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Thanks to all of you for you kind words. Since I entered here 2 months ago, I found that this website has very good people! I promise to improve to give you more quality on the games I upload :)
Ay, thank for the content and good luck with your project. I would say generally people here are nice except for the usual ntr arguments but it sort itself out eventually. If it pop up in this thread, and it probably will, just let it run it course.
Build the game you want, not because some guy arguing for the opposite.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes