Ren'Py Completed Her Fallen: A Netori Story [v0.31 BETA] [Warrior Novels]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Aug 9, 2018
At first I really liked how there seemed to be unique dialogue for if you were a straight bastard, straight simp, or a mix of the two, but it looks like unless you literally always stick to one path, you get a game over? Is that how the whole game is, or just the intro?

Seems a little unnecsarily harsh, even 2/3 choices would be fine. Like you try to be nice to the girl at first but it didnt work so you commit to being a creep.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Avant45 and sonhot

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
I'm down with stealing, what bores me about NTR is the story being told in the cucks perspective, I'll just self insert into whoever is fucking the girl and not care about whatever the cuck is going on about.

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
No, for example there is a lot of mixing genders like AI generated/translated stories would do. Maybe dev machine translated it from whatever his language is?
Yep, I understand most of the things in English but writing is... still complicated for me. For this game, I wrote the script in English (draft) and then I used a dev machine to edit the sentences that in my opinion didn't make sense. My English level is something that I definitely need to improve and I'm working on that.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Well, I'm tired of the naruto parodies at this point. I can only speak for myself but I imagine I'm not the only coomer that would like to see more original works instead of the same ones.
Personally if I have a certain level of "respect" for a beloved anime series I generally don't want to play an H-game that features the main girls slutting it up with randos, especially if they have already established relationships...Idk maybe I am weird lol.

Prefer to see some new faces.

Justmy2cents
Dev can make whatever he wishes but I agree with you 100%.

Reactions: taler

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HerFallenANetoriStory-0.31Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I really want to make a Naruto or Bokuben visual novel. Other than that, I'm also thinking of making a new corruption game with my own characters. I found those options really fun to work on.
I'd be down for another game with a similar story to this one. There ain't enough adult games with powers and manhwa like stories.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Yep, I understand most of the things in English but writing is... still complicated for me. For this game, I wrote the script in English (draft) and then I used a dev machine to edit the sentences that in my opinion didn't make sense. My English level is something that I definitely need to improve and I'm working on that.
As a non-native English speaker myself, I understand the rough writings. But there is something that you definitely need to fix when making your next project, which is fairly easy as long as you read through the dialogues once. The problem I am talking about is using the wrong name for the dialogue box. For example, the most frequent error in this story is how you constantly put Fumio's name on the dialogue box of other characters as if she is the one speaking, most of them being on the Teacher, but it happen on the male characters as well. The same goes in reverse, with the Teacher's dialogue being labelled as Fumio.
This isn't a translation issue, because I don't think the translator would randomly switches the character names around. Again, a very easy problem to fix as long as you proofread. And preferably, try to put label on your script for each character BEFORE translating them into English so you know who is saying which line in case you lost track and ended up with this result.

Some other notable errors: The characters' gender get swapped a lot, like how Fumio call her mom a "he" in the same sentence. A few dialogues have the characters call the protagonist "Hiro" which I assumed to be the default name, despite using a custom name since the start.

Reactions: taler and Avant45

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
As a non-native English speaker myself, I understand the rough writings. But there is something that you definitely need to fix when making your next project, which is fairly easy as long as you read through the dialogues once. The problem I am talking about is using the wrong name for the dialogue box. For example, the most frequent error in this story is how you constantly put Fumio's name on the dialogue box of other characters as if she is the one speaking, most of them being on the Teacher, but it happen on the male characters as well. The same goes in reverse, with the Teacher's dialogue being labelled as Fumio.
This isn't a translation issue, because I don't think the translator would randomly switches the character names around. Again, a very easy problem to fix as long as you proofread. And preferably, try to put label on your script for each character BEFORE translating them into English so you know who is saying which line in case you lost track and ended up with this result.

Some other notable errors: The characters' gender get swapped a lot, like how Fumio call her mom a "he" in the same sentence. A few dialogues have the characters call the protagonist "Hiro" which I assumed to be the default name, despite using a custom name since the start.
Yep, you're right. Now I get why other creators use colors for each character on the dialogue in their games, it was to differentiate the names xd. About the Hiro name, yep probably that's an error, I usually test the game with that name so it's almost impossible for me to discover that mistake if it exists. About the translation mistakes, that's on me, there's no excuse, I need to increase my English knowledge. Thanks for your feedback!

Dorararara

Aug 11, 2019
finally, kinda annoyed how theres so many natorare stuff and low netori while they do not split those tagwise while the kink are complete opposite
You know if you just change your POV and focus on NTR guy being the MC then all netorare becomes netori. I believe that most Netorare lover has same view as me. We just more open mind to change who we want the MC is. Sorry i hope it make sense my English is not good.

Reactions: gibbonraver

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
You know if you just change your POV and focus on NTR guy being the MC then all netorare becomes netori. I believe that most Netorare lover has same view as me. We just more open mind to change who we want the MC is. Sorry i hope it make sense my English is not good.
i always see myself as the conqueror. changing my own pov made ntr fun.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I've seen some turbo cucks who treat the cuck MC as their self insert. I've literally once seen an NTR fan raging that his MC getting laid, on a harem game that had a single optional NTR path for one LI, was killing his boner. Dude was big mad about it too.
For me, I just don't want to play as a cuck. I don't want to be making decisions for the cuck, I don't want the majority of the game as the cucks perspective and I sure as shit don't want to get bombarded with every single thought those dickless wonders have. When we're talking about AVNs specifically, netori and netorare are massively different because you're being inserted into the cucks head space even if you don't identify with his perspective at all. There's some games, usually RPGM games where there's a stronger degree of separation where it doesn't bother me at all, but with AVNs I just don't want to be playing as a loser.

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
I've seen some turbo cucks who treat the cuck MC as their self insert. I've literally once seen an NTR fan raging that his MC getting laid, on a harem game that had a single optional NTR path for one LI, was killing his boner. Dude was big mad about it too.
For me, I just don't want to play as a cuck. I don't want to be making decisions for the cuck, I don't want the majority of the game as the cucks perspective and I sure as shit don't want to get bombarded with every single thought those dickless wonders have. When we're talking about AVNs specifically, netori and netorare are massively different because you're being inserted into the cucks head space even if you don't identify with his perspective at all. There's some games, usually RPGM games where there's a stronger degree of separation where it doesn't bother me at all, but with AVNs I just don't want to be playing as a loser.
but seeing their inner thoughts as you destroy their lives is kinda fun.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
but seeing their inner thoughts as you destroy their lives is kinda fun.
I kinda agree, but only during some of the sex scenes. For a whole game it just gets to be too much. I'm here to make their lives miserable, not play therapist.
I like how Hero's Party Must Fall does it. It's a netori game, but there are a few sex scenes where the hero is spying on the MC through a hole in the wall and you see it from his perspective. You're rarely exposed to his internal thoughts outside of those scenes, which makes the times you are more delectable imo.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
True, the biggest hang up for me is having the read the cucks thoughts and feelings.
I hate wimpy and pathetic MCs in general and cucks are the worst of them so it's straight up impossible for me to enjoy it but I understand that is precisely what gets some of these people off so it is what it is.

NTRaholic is a netori game but during a last part of the game there are sections where it's from the cucks prospective and it was starting to kill it for me.

As you said, in another post, Hero's Party Must Fall does it best. You get a few scenes where it's played from the cuck PoV but he doesn't even really know he's being cucked so it's not so bad but considering the characters and how the story will go it won't bother me as much when it gets there.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes