Ren'Py Completed Her Fallen: A Netori Story [v0.31 BETA] [Warrior Novels]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
hopefully there will be other girls in the game besides the teacher and the red head maybe also have it where the red head might get jealous on the good path too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Avant45

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Netori in the name itself. That'll get some views(y)
I see you mentioned cuckolding, how far do you plan to go on that?
Most probably think cheating=cuckolding, but for me I think cuckolding should be when the partner knows & cheating when he is ignorant (to differentiate)

So do you mean cuckolding involving the guy, where he likes watching and/or is forced to watch the MC enjoy his girl?
Or that MC gets the girl, so the guy gets cuckolded?

Anyway, Good Luck dev. I understand this is a learning project, hope you get good feedback & constructive criticism instead of trolls(y):giggle:

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
Netori in the name itself. That'll get some views(y)
I see you mentioned cuckolding, how far do you plan to go on that?
Most probably think cheating=cuckolding, but for me I think cuckolding should be when the partner knows & cheating when he is ignorant (to differentiate)

So do you mean cuckolding involving the guy, where he likes watching and/or is forced to watch the MC enjoy his girl?
Or that MC gets the girl, so the guy gets cuckolded?

Anyway, Good Luck dev. I understand this is a learning project, hope you get good feedback & constructive criticism instead of trolls(y):giggle:
Yep, that's the idea I have of cuckolding. My plan is to have the cuckolding scene in one of the endings of the corruption route. Thank you so much for your kind words!

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Cool demo, but i think that the pace should benefit of slowing down a bit, they went a bit too far and fast for a first session, in the 'romance' route at first teasing and trying to charm the fl would be a bit more fitting,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know it's just a demo, so it's only suggestions, Godspeed.
ps: the corruption choice at Hiro appartment leads to an error.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HerFallenANetoriStory-0.20Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Wow

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I really want to make a Naruto or Bokuben visual novel. Other than that, I'm also thinking of making a new corruption game with my own characters. I found those options really fun to work on.
Well, I'm tired of the naruto parodies at this point. I can only speak for myself but I imagine I'm not the only coomer that would like to see more original works instead of the same ones.
Personally if I have a certain level of "respect" for a beloved anime series I generally don't want to play an H-game that features the main girls slutting it up with randos, especially if they have already established relationships...Idk maybe I am weird lol.

Prefer to see some new faces.

Justmy2cents

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Personally if I have a certain level of "respect" for a beloved anime series I generally don't want to play an H-game that features the main girls slutting it up with randos, especially if they have already established relationships...Idk maybe I am weird lol.
I completely agree, if I respect a show I don't wanna see the characters getting corrupted and lewded. Which is why every single anime in existence is fair game for NTR/netori in my mind :LUL::KEK:

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes