2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Couple of typos in 1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, good, I've got the same ones fixed already (the morals line was reported here, Discord, and on Steam in a comment) and the because line was reported here & Discord, not on Steam.

The largest list was from a helpful fan on Discord, as usual, as they seem to be delighted to tear through & give me a list of stuff to fix up.

I'll have a bug fix version out tomorrow with the fixes on all the platforms, since today is my "half day," when I pretend I'm not working as much as usual, although that's a bit of a lie, since I'm rendering today for the next beta.

I hope everything else was good with the update :)

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Didn't like this game previously for various reasons, one of them is because of the heavy lesbianism but I see now that is getting a remake, the remake takes off the lesbianism and add more mc scenes with girls or is still a heavy lesbian game ? Did the girls have any personality/story changed to be less "used"? Is the story more focused on the mc and less in the house hoes? Ty in advance

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> remake takes off the lesbianism and add more mc scenes with girls or is still a heavy lesbian game ?

Well, there's still one lesbian scene - with more planned - in the game, so I don't think this exactly changes anything...but, if you don't include the 3some scenes as lesbian scenes, then the vast majority of the content isn't lesbian in the existing production game.

> Did the girls have any personality/story changed to be less "used"?

From what I've gathered via all the comments, all the characters have far better personalities in this newer edition. I just shipped the 1.4 on Friday, and am shipping a bug fix version to all the platforms today; it's got ~2200 images so far, and about 54,000 words of story - and that's only through the 2nd day in game, so it's shaping up to be longer as well.

>Is the story more focused on the mc and less in the house hoes?

I literally don't know how to answer this one. Does the MC have more character (he literally didn't last time) then yes. Other than that...I have no idea what you're trying to say here, sorry.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes