2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It looks like the dev has shot himself out with his "business model".
Is that really surprising? After all the Dev abandoned his first project a week after its release because he didn't attract supporters with it. That clearly showed that he was only doing it for the money but that failed.

Reactions: woody554

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Is that really surprising?
Not really, it was meant rather sarcastically.
Perhaps he will learn from this for the future that it is not really beneficial to hide almost everything behind a paywall if you don't even have one foot on the ground.

But who knows...

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev used to update the game - and/or post about progress - every 1-2 months or so. There appears to have been radar silence for over four months, now. No reply to attempted DM at this site, as well.

Changing status to Abandoned.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
can someone help me rename the characters to incest?
I'm having trouble understanding English
thanks in advance :)

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
HER HEART'S DESIRE - A LANDLORD EPIC [V.0.017 ALPHA ENG]

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev just responded that they are back with an update, removed Abandoned status and OP links will be updated soon.

Reactions: loikl

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
It's because the animations are behind a paywall.
It looks like the dev has shot himself out with his "business model".
Other than subscribing to him, is there any other way to see all the content? Can't some smart coder person hero go into the code and figure out a workaround? I'm not smart enough for that coding stuff.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Other than subscribing to him, is there any other way to see all the content? Can't some smart coder person hero go into the code and figure out a workaround? I'm not smart enough for that coding stuff.
Even the smartest coder in the world couldn't fix this. The dev removes some of the image and animation files before he posts the updates.

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Dont think this will go anywhere.... the DEV is incapable i would say... black screen for the lewd scenes as bait to get patreons, but you can watch them in the gallery anyways (not that you miss anything anyways). The renders are ok, but seen the models a hundred times, writing is poor, content is really not much...

so far 13 patreons, i would be surprised if there will be much more until this is abondoned. Last message on patreon was at september... yeah well, as i said, this game will not go anywhere.
Funny but i've not seen these models at all, aside from the middle one and i played too many daz3d games.

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
How does her mother friend know about him, to tell her stories about who he is??
How does he know her mother name on the first guess??
The both of them now met for the first time and she's already showing off and modeling in lingerie for him.
The second night the two of them meet and you are already in bed with your Landlord .

The storytelling in this is utter garbage and the logic flew out the window in minutes ,I'm blocking this and putting it on my ignore list. I'll check back in about 6 to 7 months if I remember

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes