2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Bug: after sex with the boutique sales woman, her moaning got stuck in an endless loop. Even saving, exiting and reloading isn't fixing this.

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
Bug: after sex with the boutique sales woman, her moaning got stuck in an endless loop. Even saving, exiting and reloading isn't fixing this.
The same thing happened to me, apparently when the scene ends there is no programming to stop the sound of the scene.

Problem:

When the sound stops, it starts again.

Code:
   "Lisa's sexy body pushed back against me as I rammed my cock harder into her bowels."
    "Even without lube, I had enough pre-cum to enable my cock to penetrate her without any painful chafing."
    lisa "Faster."
    stop nature 
    play nature "audio/lisabuttsexfast.ogg"
before starting to correct you must take into account that you must be in the scene where you have sex with lisa in the boutique.

Solution 1:

delete this line command
" play nature "audio/lisabuttsexfast.ogg"

Solution 2

Add a command line that allows you to stop the sound without the quotes
" stop nature "

Code:
    mainc "Oh, yes!"
    stop nature 
    lisa "Ungh, I feel your seed dripping out of my butt. Wow."
    lisa "I'm stunned, oh, god, I think I need to take a seat. Suddenly I feel dizzy."
    scene black with fade
    $ renpy.end_replay()
all this is in the file day3noon.rpy

Save the file and reopen the game, you should no longer have a problem with the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulli713 and ontach

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! Very nice. I didn't hit a paywall in this update. There were also animations and pretty hot scene with Rose. Looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Wow this is some terrible writing. Daisy switches from being an innocent naif to a manipulative whore from one screen to the next and the only consequence of the choices is that if you get them "wrong" more than 12 times total the girls will burn your house down and you get a game over.

Reactions: Majindevil

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Oye, valecontigo gracias for that catch, I could see how that'd be painfully annoying.
I've fixed that bug, and a few others, they'll be the next update.

A few other things if you're curious; the models in the first version of Her Heart's Desire until now have been and continue to be the same (mostly) custom models; the three leads are much more custom - created with a blended set of morphs, including some photo references via FaceGen Artist Pro.

"Paywall," ...hm. Maybe it makes more sense to keep the single version of the game and do a longer time delay for the updates to lower tier patrons? I'm all for testing new things.

Speaking of new things...dude, there are some amazing developers out there these days, the animation quality continues to blow my mind. The most recent three scenes (Lily & MC, Naomi & Rose, and the one in progress with Dee, Lily, and MC) are all my attempt at trying to improve my animation quality. TBD if that's really the case. I think they're better, but the bar seems ever higher these days, ya know?

If ya'll see more bugs I can fix, modify or improve, feel free to shout. I'll try to catch them when I can.

Reactions: LaVale

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
"Paywall," ...hm. Maybe it makes more sense to keep the single version of the game and do a longer time delay for the updates to lower tier patrons? I'm all for testing new things.
Just my two cents.

You're new, this is your first game, it's good, fun, but not outstanding or particularly extraordinary.
Then splitting the game into two different versions (animated/non-animated) and only offering animations from the Deluxe Guest Tier or higher is pretty sporty.
To be honest, I am not surprised by the low number of supporters given the nature of your offers at Patreon.

So it might be worth considering whether many smaller supporters end up shitting bigger piles than one big one and then regulating it over the period between the tier levels and leaving it at one version of the game.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This would be great...If the girls didn't refer to the Mc by his goddamn name all the time

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> If the girls didn't refer to the Mc by his goddamn name all the time

Too much repetition...in the whole thing? Some scenes? Other?

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Gotcha, I'll keep that in mind as I do some rewriting (which it clearly needs). I appreciate the extra detail, thank you.
Well that's interesting, most devs just get defensive at this point and ragequit. I'll give it another shot after you rewrite it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
mrbigchungus Don't get me wrong, the games not bad, just that if this was any other game, especially one where Mc and Daisy (and the sisters) just wanted a relationship and they just happen to be "landlord" and "tenants" then it's all fine. But when it's kinda clear that the want of the relationship is kinda around the fact that they ARE "landlord" and "tenants", it's weird just seeing the MC's name all the time.

After all, you call your Landlord by their name, but you don't call your "Landlord" by their name ;)

Reactions: Ludvinae

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hey, lordfridge9 and frogbert I did some "find & replace," to measure how repetitive the proper names were vs the established nicknames early in game and found yep, way too repetitive, so I made edits to the entire script before sending out the .018 alpha version. If you want to read through and suggest other edits to the game, happy to send some links to either of you, really appreciate the concrete feedback that makes me really think though, "Is this a good change, or won't change anything?" :) In this case, a very solid reco. Thanks.

Reactions: Ludvinae
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes