2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So I played it from the start again and really enjoyed it. I feel like there were a fair few improvements and feel like there was room for the story to continue. But if it is the end well I will say I enjoyed it. I did support this game before for a while I hope the dev makes another story. I asked them before if Transgender would be an option he said no for this one may be the next one? fingers crossed. Of course with a male mc and lots of sexy girls as well. :)

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hey, awesome questions, I love it! Thank you very much, folks, let's see if I can tackle the issues presented and clarify a few things:

1) There will never *EVER* be any "transgender," or "Futa," or related stuff in my games, period. My first customer is me, which means, if I'm a fan, it's going in...if I'm not a fan, it's never gonna happy. Sorry if that's news, or disappointing Behappy69

2) Android...I'd have to find somebody to port the game, not sure if that'll happen, but if somebody wants to volunteer I won't say no. (Get at me if you want to help!)

3) "Lesbian..." those choices are my fault, I updated them in the .019 supporter version, but this older version those updates haven't made it through. Similar (though not identical) to the "anal," toggle I added in the .019 - if you're not into butt sex, those scenes shouldn't be in your path now.

4) Last, can we fuck the "blank," yet - there are, as of the most recent update, only three characters that have been on screen who don't have an animated scene; if you include the animated kissing scene between the two baristas at the coffee shop (I forget which version that's in, either .017 / or .018) then the only character who's not in an animation is the fat guy former star writer of the publishing firm where the MC works. He's not ever going to be animated (shudder).

Finally the game is a little shallow, as folks have pointed out, and in the end, it's not going to be a multi-chapter journey filled with romance, ups & downs, and a long, complicated arc. What the game is going to be is finished later this summer (August maybe? we'll see).

PS: Daisy, one of the main characters, does hit the joint early on in the game...but that's the only smoking scene in the story.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I set all of the relationships as father/daughter but for some reason I'm still seeing dialogue like this:
Untitled.png

Is it because I'm using the walkthrough mod? Why does it call her a House Guest but then she calls the MC daddy? Like only one of the variables actually registered while the other reverted to it's default.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
>>Is it because I'm using the walkthrough mod?

Hm, if this was .019 I could say for 100% certain it's because of the walkthrough mod, and not because of the code. However, since it's probably not the newest version, it's possible this was an edit that didn't make it until a more recent version.

Here's what's there right now in the newer version:
Code:
rose "You don't mind if your [roserelationship] makes herself happy, do you, [adultmale]?"
If it's identical in the .017 final, then yep, it's the walkthrough, if it's different than what I have above, then it was an edit which needed to happen, and didn't get fixed until .018 or .019.

Lysergic thanks for sharing that, I appreciate it; if you see anything else which you're not sure is a bug, please post if you can, as I like fixing everything to ensure the game is as awesome as possible.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is squirting still present in all the scenes? It's just to be sure before I decide if I try the game again.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
>> Is squirting still present in all the scenes?

Ah, ya - I should probably take that toggle out of the first scene in the game, since I ended up adding that to all the animated scenes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
>> Is squirting still present in all the scenes?

Ah, ya - I should probably take that toggle out of the first scene in the game, since I ended up adding that to all the animated scenes.
Ok, so it's quite likely that it won't restart the game. With this fetish it's practically impossible for me to be interested in sex scenes.

In any case, thanks for replying and for the game.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
>>Is it because I'm using the walkthrough mod?

Hm, if this was .019 I could say for 100% certain it's because of the walkthrough mod, and not because of the code. However, since it's probably not the newest version, it's possible this was an edit that didn't make it until a more recent version.

Here's what's there right now in the newer version:
Code:
rose "You don't mind if your [roserelationship] makes herself happy, do you, [adultmale]?"
If it's identical in the .017 final, then yep, it's the walkthrough, if it's different than what I have above, then it was an edit which needed to happen, and didn't get fixed until .018 or .019.

Lysergic thanks for sharing that, I appreciate it; if you see anything else which you're not sure is a bug, please post if you can, as I like fixing everything to ensure the game is as awesome as possible.
Looks like the mod is the problem then.

Untitled.png

Would replacing roserelationship with rosenickname fix that?

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> Would replacing roserelationship with rosenickname fix that?
Yes, that would fix the issue.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Downloaded v0.17 Final and applied the mod. At the scene where the MC and Lily are in bed, the game freezes.

Deleted and downloaded again and did not apply the mod. Same result.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Downloaded v0.17 Final and applied the mod. At the scene where the MC and Lily are in bed, the game freezes.

Deleted and downloaded again and did not apply the mod. Same result.
...first I've heard that. Weird. Either way drop a comment with line of text from the game (though sounds like that might be the animation taking a moment to load...maybe using too much memory?) and I can see where that's happening, then try to replicate.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
...first I've heard that. Weird. Either way drop a comment with line of text from the game (though sounds like that might be the animation taking a moment to load...maybe using too much memory?) and I can see where that's happening, then try to replicate.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Oh, you are right there...that scene sends my memory into overdrive. After 30 minutes, it still had not settled down. Although I hate to, I will download the compressed version and see if that works. This game is too good to simply abandon.

CRAP CRAP CRAP...even with the compressed version it hangs up at that scene. Never had this happen before.

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Whelp, now I know underpowered or without enough memory PC will get crushed by the weight of the animation. lol.

I'll see what I can do regarding memory management to see if I can use the Renpy stuff to free up some of the cache during the game to prevent this from happening. (Unintentional side effect of having a really powerful PC...I have no idea how this plays on another system). Thanks for the detail, I really appreciate it.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Just started the game and...dark french roast? Yuck! Italian roast is way better! Especially in a espresso grind. :)

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Why did you put so much dialogue during the lewd scenes? This is a visual novel, not a "War and Peace" novel. Having to read all that text during those scenes made it less fun. Also the choices to get to the scenes are really not choices at all. This a kinetic novel made to appear as a branching VN, but without the branches.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> Why did you put so much dialogue during the lewd scenes?

:unsure:
I usually pay attention to specific or novel feedback...I feel like either my memory is slipping, OR I haven't seen this one before. Either way, thanks - I'll take this under consideration (and could save a little time).

>choices

Agree to disagree, at least for the more recent updates; those (anal, lesbian) have preferences which depending on how you classify a "branch," make a fair bit of customization regarding what you see - or don't. However, in the version you probably played, those variables hadn't been updated (and I still have at least one or two for the next update that might not be working perfectly). To me, a kinetic novel is literally zero choice - you're watching a story on rails. That's not this at all.

Thanks for giving it a whirl, I appreciate it.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes