2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Ah...that content isn't in this version of the game. I'll see if there's an easy way to update that...the error won't happen in newer builds beyond the current one.

Also, the "low memory," thing was fixed in this version so it shouldn't freeze during any of the .018 content. Anything referring to day 4 night (such as those errors above) is due to that being content from the .019 update, and in my haste to push things to the cloud yesterday, I made that error. Thanks for trying it out and letting me know.
I'm a little confused. Wasn't the 0.18 version completed a while ago and the current version is 0.20 for subs to the patreon? It kind of doesn't make sense that the 0.18 version has errors and missing images. I would assume the patrons would mention it and a fixed version would go out to them. It also doesn't quite make sense why there would be a rush when it was completed earlier and it just was a matter of being uploaded. I apologize that this sounds accusatory or antagonistic, however given how the previous updates behind the paywall went I can't help but feel this is another more subtle attempt at doing the same thing.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> It kind of doesn't make sense that the 0.18 version has errors and missing images.

It does...if the developer went back & rebuilt the .018 version. Note that the previous was ".018 alpha," if you read through the release notes...technically then this would be .018 beta, since it's only been updated the once.

Hope that helps satisfy your curiosity as to why this version has the bug in it.
Also, if there's an error beyond the missing images from the content that's not part of this update, please drop a link so I can add it to my fix it list. Thanks.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
> It kind of doesn't make sense that the 0.18 version has errors and missing images.

It does...if the developer went back & rebuilt the .018 version. Note that the previous was ".018 alpha," if you read through the release notes...technically then this would be .018 beta, since it's only been updated the once.

Hope that helps satisfy your curiosity as to why this version has the bug in it.
Also, if there's an error beyond the missing images from the content that's not part of this update, please drop a link so I can add it to my fix it list. Thanks.
We're playing a VN IN DEVELOPMENT. Anyone who plays a leaked alpha version should be prepared for every conceivable problem. No basis for complaints. Hopefully you find the bug reporting helpful enough to justify you time.

Loving this VN thanks so much for your effort!

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
before updating the mod, we have to wait until developer releases a fix for the missing nightDay4 folder which makes it impossible to play the game right now (And creating a mod for a broken game with missing folders doesn't make sense at all though)

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
Update on request? Can you update, good sir?

Edit: When I went to download .17, I got a white screen at workupload's site with "IP Blacklisted" in the upper left corner.
Mode updated (in case of a problem with the download from the Workupload page, contact me)

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
Your request has been processed mod has been updated (it is not physically possible to reply to all your queries)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
V.0018. That's the problem with adding more romantic targets, a lot of time, resources and effort spent on side characters...

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
V.0018. That's the problem with adding more romantic targets, a lot of time, resources and effort spent on side characters...
Weird comment, brah. It's version .018...and if you read through the release notes on Patreon for the .019 and .20 updates, you'll see who's in what update, and what scenes, etc. Same ratio (or higher, really) of content with the three main characters through the new version as in the first 9 of the animated scenes. There's 18 in the .20 version.

public post with .019 release notes:

public post .20 release notes:

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes