2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 26, 2020
hmmm anyone else notice when at the bar with Elizabeth she said put the wine on her tab but after she left the bar tender asked for the MC to pay or is it just me

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
The first thought was that this would be a good game when the daughter already pimped her father to others. It occurred to me if there had been a less frequent cockqueen, but no. At the point where Daisy and Lily kissed at the bedroom door. I started the game from the beginning. I put the names. Then I opened the editor.
- badlove: -500
- values for all girls 500
- lesb -1000
After that, I answered Lily and Daisy as negatively as possible about everything possible. Rose suddenly became the Main Bitch in my game and those two are left out of everything. Fuck that annoys when something lesbian shit is forcibly brought into the game. How easily a single scene spoils two characters from a game. Or rather the whole game. Too bad I can’t throw a door at the face of those two when they come to my apartment. A couple of scenes are still a must watch or not. You can always press the skip button with the right mouse button and you will go to the next point where there is an option to choose from. With this style, this game became fucking short because I wasn’t interested in looking at those things. And I’m no longer sure if I’ll give this lesbian shit a second chance.

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Kinda hoping this game eventually gives pregnancy options considering a number of the girls keep telling the MC to pull out or they're not on birth control....missed opportunities where you can nut in them even if it gives you negative points for doing so.

Dec 11, 2021
hi,

The story theme is ok, there can be something done but...

The faces are a absolute turn down for me, each expression looks more stupid than the other...

good luck but sadly this is not for me.

regards

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
hi,

The story theme is ok, there can be something done but...

The faces are a absolute turn down for me, each expression looks more stupid than the other...

good luck but sadly this is not for me.

regards
Imo models looks great,its better than most of the other games i have no idea why you didnt like it

Reactions: GentlemanCorpse

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
nikkim
no longer sure if I’ll give this lesbian shit a second chance.
With that much vitriol friend, please stay away from the game. If it's so triggering that you write a treatise on your upset, maybe take a walk, get some fresh air...and read the description of the game before you play because "LESBIAN," was never marked as "avoidable," anywhere in the text, game description, or in the game itself.

This will save you tons of frustration and maybe prevent you from some self harm, as your post sounds incredibly traumatized.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Yea, I don't know too.. maybe it is those big lips... or Daisy's huge chin? They look just all so grotesque for me... :/ it's sad...
Big lips (yes) their mouths were enlarged when I made the models for the game...chin size tho' is "daz default," but the eyes though, those are actually far larger than daz default (which then changes up proportions, etc). Totally agree the models look a little odd because the way I morphed everything won't match well, pretty much any other game here - maybe that's a bad idea.

Thanks for checking it out though!

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
nikkim

With that much vitriol friend, please stay away from the game. If it's so triggering that you write a treatise on your upset, maybe take a walk, get some fresh air...and read the description of the game before you play because "LESBIAN," was never marked as "avoidable," anywhere in the text, game description, or in the game itself.

This will save you tons of frustration and maybe prevent you from some self harm, as your post sounds incredibly traumatized.
Screenshot 2022-05-12 171941.jpg
Screenshot 2022-05-12 172000.jpg
maybe tone down the attitude?
Since nowhere you advertised the game as a game with lesbians?and yet from my understanding that's a big part of your game?and yet some didn't know?since it's not advertised?
so.. I don't know but to me it seems the comment you answered to has a valid point?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Big lips (yes) their mouths were enlarged when I made the models for the game...chin size tho' is "daz default," but the eyes though, those are actually far larger than daz default (which then changes up proportions, etc). Totally agree the models look a little odd because the way I morphed everything won't match well, pretty much any other game here - maybe that's a bad idea.

Thanks for checking it out though!
Apologies, have not tried this yet.
From the screen shots i've seen on the first page.
Their far better then some other VN's i've tried.
If someone want's to see really odd faces.
PM me and i'll share.
This one here is no where near as bad AT ALL.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
nikkim

There are lesbians in many good games, but it doesn’t wipe my face the same way it does here. They are made there in the so-called good taste. Your own attitude towards the players is also what throws me out of the game. Fortunately, I haven't paid you a penny. Lesbian was not even mentioned anywhere. So before you start yelling at customers and being dumber than you look, then even put your tags in order. :poop:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There are lesbians in many good games, but it doesn’t wipe my face the same way it does here. They are made there in the so-called good taste. Your own attitude towards the players is also what throws me out of the game. Fortunately, I haven't paid you a penny. Lesbian was not even mentioned anywhere. So before you start yelling at customers and being dumber than you look, then even put your tags in order. :poop:
Dude, I suggest you do yourself a favour and walk away from the game.

It was obvious from the trip to the clothing store on day 1 this was going to go down the les route hard and the whole of day one showed the MC was nothing but a total simp going along with anything and everything the daughter-tenant-daughter wanted. Even the title shows it's all about what she wants and fuck the mc. It's all about her hearts desire and the mc gets what ever scraps she gives him.

I utterly and completely fail to understand how any dev can think it's good character building to have a LI, go from "I'm feel so full of love and loved so much" to "do you mind if I flirt with the waitress?" in less than 3 frames. I'd been reluctant to play it but finally gave in and tried it out yesterday. Saw the writing on the wall when D started eyefucking the lady in the shop and going about how hot she was, got a little happier when it seemed we could avoid it with a choice a minute later. Then lost hope seeing her drooling over the waitress, but nothing happened and it seemed like things might be okay. But when she straight up asks to flirt with the waitress again literally right after they had sex and she talked about how happy and loved she felt and there is nothing the player can say and do about it, I knew it was game over.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
it started really cool and hot but with ongoing chapters the girls become more hideous and controlling him....nahhhh not my cup, i love it more if the girls are his for real and not so pupettiering from the shadows....sorry have no better words for it, it´s a gut feeling i have while playing....so good luck- go look for more love while......

Reactions: HansDampf788

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Thanks for playing, sergesan

I think it's been covered a few times in the thread before but yes, the sense you got is right. Her Heart's Desire, the title, also refers to this which is, the point of the game is that it's the tenant's fantasy to be doing all this stuff.

Then the MC has choices - given in to temptations, or not. At the end of the day, if you want a game where the MC is plotting, manipulating, etc, that's the opposite of what's in HHD. I'm glad you gave up because I'm only interested in folks that enjoy playing it. There's tons of games out there, no sense in wasting time on experiences which don't match your preferences.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
KiichiYakuza I hope your nose is okay, hommie, because you've smacked yourself almost as much as Hans ;)
thank you for being concerned about my well being.
but I believe you should focus more on delivering a high quality VN, which I'm not seeing here :( , maybe after a couple of years you'll be able to grasp on how to make a good VN though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes