2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
sorry if this sounds dumb but just wasnt clear to me through reading, is the girl meant to the the mc daughter?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
sorry if this sounds dumb but just wasnt clear to me through reading, is the girl meant to the the mc daughter?
It's left up to the interpretation of the reader, if they choose to fill in the blanks that way. But, it's written with the idea that it's the story of a Landlord and his House Guests.

Maybe a more modern style "Three's Company," but with one extra woman vs that show, and minus the nosey neighbor.

• Angry
Reactions: m4pII and BTLD

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I think I might just use some narrative license to explain away why MC looks young, and why he looks like the dude from Magical Restart (on hold indefinitely)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yep, I think that would work out nicely. Prevents rework, saves some time, and lands with an MC that's 43...but doesn't look it, for specific reasons. Going, going...(I'll probably make a final call in the next few days).
That is the dumbest explanation I ever heard for someone looking too young and it is also stupid to connect the 2 games like that.

I also don't really see why there are comments about the MC not looking his age, I mean he looks is so much better than all the MC's other devs that try to sell a 12-year-old looking MC as 18 or older.

Reactions: mrbigchungus

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
That is the dumbest explanation I ever heard for someone looking too young and it is also stupid to connect the 2 games like that.

I also don't really see why there are comments about the MC not looking his age, I mean he looks is so much better than all the MC's other devs that try to sell a 12-year-old looking MC as 18 or older.
Well, the easiest thing to do is...not change anything :) Which, based on your comment, I think I'll do. Thanks. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
- The author was clearly inspired by the game "Radiant".
- Those who wrote dialogues and staged scenes in this game have a huge talent.
- Daisy is a small, hot, manipulative devil.

It's too good for the MC to be true. I directly feel the impending plot twist.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
But only a few minutes ingame i get big very big gold digger vibes... and damn i can understand that some people dont like slow burn games but this seems more like slut simulator 5000 (the hell no need for corruption she us a slut from the beginning).
Yeah, I definitely prefer the MC to be in control, when the LI's are just give it away so easily it makes it less interesting

I think I might just use some narrative license to explain away why MC looks young, and why he looks like the dude from Magical Restart (on hold indefinitely)...

Chad McBadass (or MC) is the same guy as Magical Restart - only *after* that entire game is finished. The experience aged him, but due to his magical powers, he's able to maintain physically no different than when he was much younger.

The stories he wrote, and now sold to pay for his house, were based on his real life adventures in Carthun...I might even throw in a "Television Series," which Landlord + House Guests can watch that feature existing Magical Restart content, as that already exists, and would be a way to repurpose those assets + animations.

So yep, I think that would work out nicely. Prevents rework, saves some time, and lands with an MC that's 43...but doesn't look it, for specific reasons. Going, going...(I'll probably make a final call in the next few days).
Agree with what others have said, to be more realistic MC should have shorter/more conservative haircut with more grays and wrinkles. On the other hand, the Asian LI by Asian standards looks like she's in her 40's, seriously.

Hopefully this dev doesn't go the way of Radiant and become a milker who only releases updates once a year :rolleyes: Besides, the Radiant devs just copied their storyline from several other games, so they ain't inspiring anybody.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Hopefully this dev doesn't go the way of Radiant and become a milker who only releases updates once a year :rolleyes: Besides, the Radiant devs just copied their storyline from several other games, so they ain't inspiring anybody.
Personally, I don't consider him a milker. His only problem is that he develops several games at the same time (All his games are great)

Here only the concept is similar, but the idea, plot and execution are quite original.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's left up to the interpretation of the reader, if they choose to fill in the blanks that way. But, it's written with the idea that it's the story of a Landlord and his House Guests.

Maybe a more modern style "Three's Company," but with one extra woman vs that show, and minus the nosey neighbor.
One thing that I noticed is that all 3 of the MC's House Guests or Space Aliens or Distant Cousins Once Removed MUST be the same. It is forced by the code. Trying to make 1 a House Guest and 1 a Space Alien and 1 a Distant Cousin Once Removed will fail.

That is because of these two statements:

lily "I'm [dee]'s [closefriend]." Where 'lily' is the name of the 2nd Space Alien, [dee] is the name of the first Space Alien, and [closefriend] is the relationship between the 2 Space Aliens. All of which can be specified by the player.

Which is followed by:

"I can't forget, [dee] is my [deenickname], and [lily] is too." Where [deenickname] is Moocher or whatever else you have previously specified for the first Space Alien's relationship to the MC.

The same code structure is repeated for Rose, the MC's 3rd Moocher.

Being the extreme pervert that I am, I tried to make Daisy [default] my MC's daughter, and Lily and Rose her cousins, and my MC's nieces. Obviously that didn't work, and I was FORCED to make them all my MC's daughters! o_O Oh well!

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
- Those who wrote dialogues and staged scenes in this game have a huge talent.
- Daisy is a small, hot, manipulative devil.

Who among us hasn't bagged at least two women in the same weekend IRL? :devilish:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.012 Alpha]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ mod

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.012 Alpha]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ mod

Here is the Italian translation
of Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.01 Alpha]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.01 Alpha]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New Update

Reactions: mrbigchungus

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I was confused for a while, but basically this is a HEAVY Incest game where mrbigchungus is trying to pass it off as "optional" realities.

If anyone comes late to find INCEST content, IT IS IN HERE! 100% Bonafide INCEST! He just can't say it is.

1. Is the girl the MC's daughter? You know it.
2. Is the MC a father? As real as she is his blood related daughter!

Don't worry MrBC I got you!
I mean, this is an... optional reality?... D-Did I do it right?
;)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes