2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Still needs a bit of adjustment on the script where role naming and nickname selection are concerned (with regard to how it is used by other characters and sometimes Dee, when she is refering to MC), but a better script overall.

Reactions: mofonistik

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Still needs a bit of adjustment on the script where role naming and nickname selection are concerned (with regard to how it is used by other characters and sometimes Dee, when she is refering to MC), but a better script overall.
Hey, thanks for the comment; if you have a minute, could you send an example or two? I'm still producing new stuff, but also going to spend time on another pass through (read, edit, etc) for the script before I ship the new animations + story.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> flagged and quarantined

right, there's a false positive with some newer versions of renpy.

I'll see if I can't figure out what other devs have done to ensure that doesn't happen with their builds, thanks for the heads up.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
> flagged and quarantined

right, there's a false positive with some newer versions of renpy.

I'll see if I can't figure out what other devs have done to ensure that doesn't happen with their builds, thanks for the heads up.
Stayed on 7.3.5 most likely. See the Ren'Py versions of titles I currently have lying around, most of which have been updated this year (so after got released):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mrbigchungus

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I like the faces of Rose and Daisy in the banner of the OP more.
Well, it makes sense every decision is going to upset some people, make other people happy. Me, I usually run stuff by my in-house critic before making a final, final call and they agreed ;)

And thanks for the reminder to swap out the banner with the new looks.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well, it makes sense every decision is going to upset some people, make other people happy. Me, I usually run stuff by my in-house critic before making a final, final call and they agreed ;)

And thanks for the reminder to swap out the banner with the new looks.
Why ask then at all.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Well...I didn't give a cut off date - and you're right, maybe I should have posted "if you don't respond in 5 minutes, you have no say" ;) to make it 100% clear.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I'm happy with where things landed - render from the update in progress.

The new house guests arrive. Daisy is obviously happy to see her (friends) - customizable, working on that now to make sure the text reads right.
daytwomorning026.png

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Download links:
I'll update the original post with the release notes shortly. :)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
mrbigchungus Sorry if this has been asked before. But will the planned f/f/m or f/f & group sex be optional so we can have a solo route or is this kind of content going to be story based? Thanks

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
this game is p hot, oof.

ETA on next release? :)
Let's see...a week? Ish? Less than two weeks, for certain. Similar size is the goal to what I just shipped today, albeit with a few more animated sex scenes (planning 3 for the .013 update).

mrbigchungus Sorry if this has been asked before. But will the planned f/f/m or f/f & group sex be optional so we can have a solo route or is this kind of content going to be story based? Thanks
Hasn't been asked, and I've seen people appreciate the "solo" route idea...my mental model is for things to be flexible, as hinted in the story so far if you played the update today. But I'll probably add some options that make it clear if you don't want a group scene, you don't get one. Same with the lesbian scene(s) but those are a ways off. For the next 1-3 updates, perhaps, it'll be exclusively f/m scenes, in general, as there's a lot of ground to cover with the guests :)

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
I don't see how, it's a generic ren'py build. If you're worried, use the patreon link :) Or scan it with something.
i've noticed the 32-bit versions of the newer (?) ren'py (that comes with a 64 and 32-bit executable) trigger antivirus a lot. not sure if that applies to this game, still downloading. they're safe to ignore

also goddamn that blonde girl is a cutie. good to see a younger looking girl who is less of a tittymonster for once

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Let's see...a week? Ish? Less than two weeks, for certain. Similar size is the goal to what I just shipped today, albeit with a few more animated sex scenes (planning 3 for the .013 update).

Hasn't been asked, and I've seen people appreciate the "solo" route idea...my mental model is for things to be flexible, as hinted in the story so far if you played the update today. But I'll probably add some options that make it clear if you don't want a group scene, you don't get one. Same with the lesbian scene(s) but those are a ways off. For the next 1-3 updates, perhaps, it'll be exclusively f/m scenes, in general, as there's a lot of ground to cover with the guests :)
Hmmmm :unsure:
I have just played and the new 'guests' really didn't like the two negative choices for either of them :ROFLMAO:
Will be honest first time played and you can tell the d... 'House guest' has had previously fooled around with the girls and I'm hopeful that you do create just a solo path with her (My own personal preference) ;)
I can see how the story is being aimed at having all the girls and that's great for the fans that enjoy it and I'm guessing to go down this route obviously lesbian and sharing would become a structural plot point.
I will however wait and see how it goes and keep hoping to have just a pure romance route with daisy! And if not well thanks for an awesome game so far with what I got :)
I guess I'm one of the selfish ones that doesn't like to share and prefers to avoid girls go at it with each other... which seems strange to some people but it just doesn't do anything for me.
Anyway thanks for the game and I love the D... House guest (daisy) and look forward to more content with her in the future (hopefully just solo :p)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes