Jul 20, 2020
I want to like this, but the "sandbox" and time system just kills all momentum for me. It's a waste of time and effort for a VN like this. Artificially padding out the "game-play" by waiting/forwarding time hoping for something to happen is generally used by lesser VN's to say there's "new content". There's quality in the story and characters and it's all dampened by unnecessary systems.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi...Overflown
Any femdom scenes currently in the game or is it a future tag?
There are 3 scenes in game right now.
I want to like this, but the "sandbox" and time system just kills all momentum for me. It's a waste of time and effort for a VN like this. Artificially padding out the "game-play" by waiting/forwarding time hoping for something to happen is generally used by lesser VN's to say there's "new content". There's quality in the story and characters and it's all dampened by unnecessary systems.
There will be so much more content added to the freeroam that's more than just clicking. They haven't been added in the game yet as it's only day 6 and the story hasn't progressed enough. I'd like to see how people react to it when I finally get them all implemented.

Reactions: Gamesstar

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Regarding Carter, I don't want to spoil anything so I won't answer your question. I hope you keep playing until an actual NTR appears, not implying that it is coming... or not...
Your answer as bague as it was, is enough for me, I'm going to put it on ignore after the comment.
I'm not going to wait to see if it's NTR or not, I don't want to invest time in a game I might end up hating, so thanks but if you can't be sincere from the beginning with your intentions for the game, this is not for me, good luck.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Look your reply to the question of Carter is ridiculous, you should be able to answer the readers that wish to know if carter will be a problem and cause NTR scenes - save everyone some time and don't try to ride the thin line hoping both NTR and Non-NTR readers will follow you - because they won't
BE HONEST WITH YOUR INTENTIONS AS El Tanque requested

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
femdom heavy or soft?
Definitely not heavy, but not light, I think in between.
getting this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you reached day 7, that's the end of content. You can do stuff cept go to work.
Your answer as bague as it was, is enough for me, I'm going to put it on ignore after the comment.
I'm not going to wait to see if it's NTR or not, I don't want to invest time in a game I might end up hating, so thanks but if you can't be sincere from the beginning with your intentions for the game, this is not for me, good luck.
I probably worded it wrong, but it's not that I'm not being sincere? about my intentions, I haven't fully decided what my intentions are with him right now, hence " not implying that it is coming... or not... " at the end of the reply. I'll be following with whichever I believe the story becomes more interesting. But here's my two cents, I'm not a big fan of NTR either.
Thanks for playing my game up to now!
Look your reply to the question of Carter is ridiculous, you should be able to answer the readers that wish to know if carter will be a problem and cause NTR scenes - save everyone some time and don't try to ride the thin line hoping both NTR and Non-NTR readers will follow you - because they won't
BE HONEST WITH YOUR INTENTIONS AS El Tanque requested
^

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
To be honest, I haven't seen any femdom at all in this game yet, although I really hoped. And I would like it from Sola. Domination from the boss is already somehow commonplace...

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
That's good to know. The only femdom I have in mind with Sola is from role-playing. Later on, they'll engage in multiple role-playings.
Oh, but I would like Sola to take more decisive action as a femdom in relation to MC. That would be very interesting. It would even be possible to make her more aggressive in the house and in bed. Mmmm, against the background of a quiet and modest girl at work... Heh-heh-heh;)

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Regarding Carter, I don't want to spoil anything so I won't answer your question. I hope you keep playing until an actual NTR appears, not implying that it is coming... or not...
I probably worded it wrong, but it's not that I'm not being sincere? about my intentions, I haven't fully decided what my intentions are with him right now, hence " not implying that it is coming... or not... " at the end of the reply. I'll be following with whichever I believe the story becomes more interesting. But here's my two cents, I'm not a big fan of NTR either.
Thanks for playing my game up to now!
So, you don't have a written story?:WaitWhat: The game could do a 360 with every update, ntr or other nonsense could happen at any time. I guess to ignore it goes

You should have decided the fetishes of the game before even starting to render the intro :FacePalm: . When you decide what your game is going to be, please put the future content in future tags.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Will pregnancy be a feature?
Pregnancy is not planned!

So, you don't have a written story?:WaitWhat: The game could do a 360 with every update, ntr or other nonsense could happen at any time. I guess to ignore it goes

You should have decided the fetishes of the game before even starting to render the intro :FacePalm: . When you decide what your game is going to be, please put the future content in future tags.
Carter's not the main focus of the story. Just because he has a probability of causing ntr doesn't mean I don't have a story written lol. And why the hell would I do a 360 with the story? To ruin my game on my own accord? If I were to do that for any reason, it'd be through a patch or something.

Fetishes could easily be added and passed as long as the dev has the ability to not fuck up the game.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes