H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Generally speaking, never a sign of proper culinary skill sets:
Get ready dev, they'll surely be some asshole who gets pissed that you don't have "Chef w/Anger Issues" as a tag. Just sayin'.
Dont hang on the small details BUT look at the coffee machine. The plug sits only in front the wall haha

But serious. That are the smallest probs ;-) It´s time for harem

Reactions: Overflown

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Sancho, are you making a mod for this game? Like a cheat function ( for stats).
There is not many content which needs really a mod. I would love if anybody does that but until then i use 0x52 URM (you can find it here) and it shows the choices and you can manually change your stats

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Dont hang on the small details BUT look at the coffee machine. The plug sits only in front the wall haha

But serious. That are the smallest probs ;-) It´s time for harem
It was a post of humor. Don't take everything so seriously bud, time in life is too short. Regards.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Interesting game but I didn't see Evelyn's scene, Kienna's content didn't show up and I missed a Stella scene ... :rolleyes:

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
The android version is not updated? Please do it if possible. And is there a Russian translation planned for this game?

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So the overachiever deceiver is still broken then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ooooh shittt oops. Next time.
The character is great but the sandbox system is quite annoying especially the tv system.
It's been heard. Change is coming...
OMG. I love this game but...

- It don´t have to be a harem game but cheating would be awesome. It is annoying to play 3 Routes to get more content. Please let us Date Eve, Kienna and the others in 1 Playthrough. Let it be an open Relationship or what ever.

- Sola is the char i like the most. Innocent but a nympho :)

- I don´t like where you are going with Carter (the new co-worker guy who touches Sola). If you plan to make it NTR i´m out, sorry

- i met Penny (Bookstore) and go out with her to the cafe, but thats it so far right? The other new char Ciara? I don´t know where i can find her? Or does it mean Carter (the new a..hole aka Coworker)?

- Please build in ANYTHING to move time easily forward. It get annoying to go to the entrance and click everytime +5min. Maybe you can build it in on the top left side?
Tbh if I made big updates with like 7 days worth of contents per, you'd be able to go through them all. But honestly for me if it even goes over a month without any updates, I get jumpy and on edge, I feel like people would start losing interest or think I'm ded.

Regarding Carter, I don't want to spoil anything so I won't answer your question. I hope you keep playing until an actual NTR appears, not implying that it is coming... or not...

Yes, you've seen all there is to Penny. Ciera can be seen if you met her through Evelyn's date.

Thanks for your suggestion with time forwarding. I'll see what I can do.
Generally speaking, never a sign of proper culinary skill sets:
Get ready dev, they'll surely be some asshole who gets pissed that you don't have "Chef w/Anger Issues" as a tag. Just sayin'.
Who in their sane mind put the damn knife there
Interesting game but I didn't see Evelyn's scene, Kienna's content didn't show up and I missed a Stella scene ... :rolleyes:
Kienna scenes are all hinted in the beginning (maybe not good enough) for you to go to work late. Then it'll start triggering her scenes. Eve scene by dating her and Stella scene by dating her. You prob dated Sola both days of the weekend.
any sex yet?
Only one so far, if you only count penis in a hole.
The android version is not updated? Please do it if possible. And is there a Russian translation planned for this game?
Is the one made by estrada777 (thank you) not the latest one? I do not plan on Russian translation at the moment.
Fan sig when ?
Time to get another one.

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
cheating , ntr (cuckold) route would be great for planned tag who wants to taste spicy :)
R.I.P LI Sola

ooooh shittt oops. Next time.

It's been heard. Change is coming...

Tbh if I made big updates with like 7 days worth of contents per, you'd be able to go through them all. But honestly for me if it even goes over a month without any updates, I get jumpy and on edge, I feel like people would start losing interest or think I'm ded.

Regarding Carter, I don't want to spoil anything so I won't answer your question. I hope you keep playing until an actual NTR appears, not implying that it is coming... or not...

Yes, you've seen all there is to Penny. Ciera can be seen if you met her through Evelyn's date.

Thanks for your suggestion with time forwarding. I'll see what I can do.

Who in their sane mind put the damn knife there

Kienna scenes are all hinted in the beginning (maybe not good enough) for you to go to work late. Then it'll start triggering her scenes. Eve scene by dating her and Stella scene by dating her. You prob dated Sola both days of the weekend.

Only one so far, if you only count penis in a hole.

Is the one made by estrada777 (thank you) not the latest one? I do not plan on Russian translation at the moment.

Time to get another one.
Future Tags! :sick:

victorie

Jan 29, 2022
I can't continue the game after the first sex scene with Sola, it says that she will meet you at the entrance but she never appears

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ok, I must be blind, stupid or both, but... Where is the reward gallery ?
Main menu > Gallery > rewards gallery
I can't continue the game after the first sex scene with Sola, it says that she will meet you at the entrance but she never appears
Did you wait til the time she told you to get ready by? which is like 11:50 or 11:55 I forgot.

Pleasurelife

Sep 24, 2021
someone can share walktrough please , i'm blocked in a lot of scenes , i finished it and still they are scenes to unlock

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how to unlock the second scene of kienna
Keep going to work late and they'll all trigger one by one
someone can share walktrough please , i'm blocked in a lot of scenes , i finished it and still they are scenes to unlock
Not all scenes are unlockable from a single playthrough right now. The wrokaround is for you to reload a save on a Saturday morning and date them all.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes