Feb 17, 2022
Pregnancy is not planned!

Carter's not the main focus of the story. Just because he has a probability of causing ntr doesn't mean I don't have a story written lol. And why the hell would I do a 360 with the story? To ruin my game on my own accord? If I were to do that for any reason, it'd be through a patch or something.

Fetishes could easily be added and passed as long as the dev has the ability to not fuck up the game.
People don't like to waste time playing a game that doesn't align with there kinks. Just say future NTR will eventually happen and wether it will be 100% avoidable or just skippable scenes but still part of the story and mentioned in dialogue and allow people the opportunity to invest or not. This wishy washy non answers is only going to keep the questions coming when you leave the door open with said non-answers.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
current build seems to crash when i choose go to work.. comes up with a error screen with no option to ignore just rollback.. unsure how to proceed from that save without restarting all over again

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
should add its on Day 7 Morning - saying I have to get ready to leave now or something like that

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
People don't like to waste time playing a game that doesn't align with there kinks. Just say future NTR will eventually happen and wether it will be 100% avoidable or just skippable scenes but still part of the story and mentioned in dialogue and allow people the opportunity to invest or not. This wishy washy non answers is only going to keep the questions coming when you leave the door open with said non-answers.
Thank you for your suggestion. With that in mind, I'll just make it clear here, there will be NO NTR in the main game. If I decide to make them and or if I get requests from a decent number of people, it'll become an optional route completely avoidable.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
should add its on Day 7 Morning - saying I have to get ready to leave now or something like that
Day 7 is the end of the current version. I overlooked the area and forgot to add a placeholder to bypass the crash... Thanks for letting me know since this seems like a big deal. Fixing it is not an issue but uploading them again is a hassle since there are good samaritans who help upload other versions like the android port and compressed builds.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Day 7 is the end of the current version. I overlooked the area and forgot to add a placeholder to bypass the crash... Thanks for letting me know since this seems like a big deal. Fixing it is not an issue but uploading them again is a hassle since there are good samaritans who help upload other versions like the android port and compressed builds.
You don't need to upload the whole game (ca 1.8 GB) again if you only fixed some lines in the script (ca 7 MB). Just provide the updated script file and an instruction where players have to place it.

Reactions: Overflown

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The new tv system make every choices with personal ability occur error
Did you get an error screen when playing on the
tv? Or did your attribute points get crazy numbers?
Or error screen when you're choosing from choices with attribute locked choices? I'd appreciate if you could be more specific.
You don't need to upload the whole game (ca 1.8 GB) again if you only fixed some lines in the script (ca 7 MB). Just provide the updated script file and an instruction where players have to place it.
Thank you! Ill do just that from now on.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Did you get an error screen when playing on the
tv? Or did your attribute points get crazy numbers?
Or error screen when you're choosing from choices with attribute locked choices? I'd appreciate if you could be more specific.

Thank you! Ill do just that from now on.
Every time when there was a choice required attribute the error would happen. Tried on downloading the file in different site and start a new save, both didn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jimiitn

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Every time when there was a choice required attribute the error would happen. Tried on downloading the file in different site and start a new save, both didn't work.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/v0.1_d2/ver0.1_d2.rpy", line 259, in <module>
NameError: name 'love' is not defined
The variable is created twice, but both lines are comments. Anyone who started the game after those lines was both commented will encounter this error.

Reactions: Overflown

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
v0.1.61 Hotfix (REQUIRED)

PC - - 7.92MB
MAC - - 7.92MB

FIxes:
-Dating Sim error fixes
-Dialogue choices with attribute locked choices causing CTD
-Day 7 'Go to work' button error

PC Installation - Overwrite the game folder into your HLS directory.
MAC Installation - Overwrite the contents folder into your HLS directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3410 and Tkoyama

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Played the sim 3 times and then could not play it forever, every time it said don't have time to play, seems not normal...:cautious:

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Played the sim 3 times and then could not play it forever, every time it said don't have time to play, seems not normal...:cautious:
That's done on purpose to limit the number of plays on a single session. You have up to 6 times (day and night) a day to play through it.

Jul 20, 2020
So I'm on day 4 (weekend), nothing is triggering, so I have to continually manually advance time 5-10 minutes at a time. I have no messages on the SMS (first hint is check messages, did that), second hint is to go upstairs to talk to sola, can't do that as it won't let me. This whole "advance" time "feature" is such a nuisance. If you want some time feature, just add a damn button that says "advance time to next event". I've skipped ahead on several "naps" to where it's past 1pm.

edit: Unfortunately, I'm giving up on this one, the sand-box that's empty and wasted time/space and the time system just kills it, if things change down the road where it actually fills out with content, then I'll revisit. Sandbox games *rarely* ever truly add content, they want to, but never realize how much work and time it is to fill up the open areas with events etc. Frankly, if it was a more traditional style of VN where it just gave you letter box choices to make, it'd be one of the top VN's out there.

Last edited:

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
NTR planned ?? (I hope not)
Hi, no.
So I'm on day 4 (weekend), nothing is triggering, so I have to continually manually advance time 5-10 minutes at a time. I have no messages on the SMS (first hint is check messages, did that), second hint is to go upstairs to talk to sola, can't do that as it won't let me. This whole "advance" time "feature" is such a nuisance. If you want some time feature, just add a damn button that says "advance time to next event". I've skipped ahead on several "naps" to where it's past 1pm.

edit: Unfortunately, I'm giving up on this one, the sand-box that's empty and wasted time/space and the time system just kills it, if things change down the road where it actually fills out with content, then I'll revisit. Sandbox games *rarely* ever truly add content, they want to, but never realize how much work and time it is to fill up the open areas with events etc. Frankly, if it was a more traditional style of VN where it just gave you letter box choices to make, it'd be one of the top VN's out there.
Thanks for your input. At least you enjoyed the story. I'll have to check on your issue on day 4. If you dont mind me asking, did you check the entrance or the map to to see if the girl you chose to date was there? And advance time is something Ill look into adding. I still have some sweet events in mind that'll get added later in the game for freeroam but if that doesn't work out either I'll consider abandoning sandbox for the sake of the game.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes