JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just follow up from my previous post:

Amazing game really (so far, in the beginning), barely 5 minutes into the game, the player (through the MC) already meets a beautiful hot woman:love:, Evelyn (off course MC had known her for sometime because they are childhood friends, best friends and colleagues). MC have not even meet the titular female character yet (which I presume hotter if not the hottest). I hope things continue to go north from here on (y) (otherwise there were already a lot of negative comments).

Anyway, I would like to applaude the choices given to players. They matters and have consequences (I have not discovered what they are yet though).

The sandbox unique and very well done to IMHO. The minigames to increase stats, hidden objects for gallery, mini quests for achievement to name a few add depth to the game IMO (if that is the correct term to describe it). I'm just playing blind on my first playthrough to discover the game features first and foremost, but I definitely need another playthrough, specifically an efficient or optimized playthrough (perhaps use a mod:p).

Now, back into this Johny's world. Cheers.

Last edited:

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Just follow up from my previous post:

Amazing game really (so far, in the beginning), barely 5 minutes into the game, the player (through the MC) already meets a beautiful hot woman:love:, Evelyn (off course MC had known her for sometime because they are childhood friends, best friends and colleagues). MC have not even meet the titular female character yet (which I presume hotter if not the hottest). I hope things continue to go north from here on (y) (otherwise there were already a lot of negative comments).

Anyway, I would like to applaude the choices given to players. They matters and have consequences (I have not discovered what they are yet though).

The sandbox unique and very well done to IMHO. The minigames to increase stats, hidden objects for gallery, mini quests for achievement to name a few add depth to the game IMO (if that is the correct term to describe it). I'm just playing blind on my first playthrough to discover the game features first and foremost, but I definitely need another playthrough, specifically an efficient or optimized playthrough (perhaps use a mod:p).

Now, back into this Johny's world. Cheers.
Thanks for the review and thank you for playing!!

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ngl these are among the best looking models I've ever seen on this site. Surprised it's slipped under my radar for so long.
On a side note, did the new update remove the skip button? If so that seems like a massive QoL downgrade, especially when the game requires you to replay it for different routes.
What Skip button are you referring to? I still have the previous version so I can do an objective comparison. I just don't exactly sure what I should be looking and comparing.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
BUG REPORT!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen sola_bedside1 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/v0.1_d1/ver0.1.rpyc", line 702, in script call
  File "scripts/v0.1_d1/ver0.1.rpyc", line 706, in script call
  File "scripts/v0.1_d1/ver0.1.rpyc", line 710, in script call
  File "scripts/v0.1_d1/ver0.1.rpyc", line 1320, in script call
  File "scripts/HomeInteractives/togoto_screen.rpyc", line 82, in script call
  File "scripts/HomeInteractives/togoto_screen.rpyc", line 82, in script call
  File "scripts/v0.1_d1/ver0.1.rpyc", line 1323, in script call
  File "scripts/v0.1_d1/ver0.1.rpyc", line 1389, in script call
  File "scripts/HomeInteractives/togoto_screen.rpyc", line 94, in script call
  File "scripts/HomeInteractives/togoto_screen.rpyc", line 98, in script call
  File "scripts/v0.1_d1/ver0.1.rpyc", line 1326, in script call
  File "scripts/HomeInteractives/togoto_screen.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "scripts/v0.1_d1/ver0.1.rpyc", line 1320, in script call
  File "scripts/v0.1_d1/ver0.1.rpyc", line 1414, in script call
  File "scripts/HomeInteractives/HI_d1/SolaBedside1Interactives.rpyc", line 211, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3147, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1185, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Her Little Secret 0.2.0
Thu Nov 10 07:50:13 2022

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
BUG REPORT!

Code:

While running game code:
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Her Little Secret 0.2.0
Sir, can you kindly edit your post and put the trace/log output Code inside a Spoiler (for future bug reports as well). Thank you.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
What Skip button are you referring to? I still have the previous version so I can do an objective comparison. I just don't exactly sure what I should be looking and comparing.
Seeing as the original post has been deleted, the problem have may been solved through discord. But for anyone else questioning, clickable skip button is gone, but you can still use CTRL to skip the dialogues.
someone have v1.9 save ? cuz mine dont work i dont know why
The new updates wrecked the old saves... :( I hope you find your savior.
BUG REPORT!

Code:

While running game code:

Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Her Little Secret 0.2.0
Thank you. Will get it fixed
Edit: I was unable to find the problem. Could you tell me the what day you encountered the error?

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Edit: I was unable to find the problem. Could you tell me the what day you encountered the error?
Sola's first day, she hides under the covers, I clicked "Back" and the game said "There's still more I need to do" or something like that, then threw that error.

Ignoring it was fine, and made me approach her anyway.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Sir, can you kindly edit your post and put the trace/log output Code inside a Spoiler (for future bug reports as well). Thank you.
Wasn't aware that was a rule. Every other bug report I've seen while here has been in CODE tags only.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Wasn't aware that was a rule. Every other bug report I've seen while here has been in CODE tags only.
There isn't any rule but it will reduce 'noisy' text. Another common approach is to attach the log file itself. Cheers.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I see this is another game that uses "dream" scenes. How are they handled exactly? Is it just another cheap tactic to push irrelevant lewd content doesn't really happen or does it actually contribute to the plot? I've rarely seen it implemented in a way that was very cheesy so I'm curious.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sola's first day, she hides under the covers, I clicked "Back" and the game said "There's still more I need to do" or something like that, then threw that error.

Ignoring it was fine, and made me approach her anyway.
Oh yes of course, that bug has been addressed and is fixed but not with the current version (0.2.0) but on 0.2.01 which is in early access for my supporters.
how to unlock evelyn scene
This will require you to date her instead of the other two.
I see this is another game that uses "dream" scenes. How are they handled exactly? Is it just another cheap tactic to push irrelevant lewd content doesn't really happen or does it actually contribute to the plot? I've rarely seen it implemented in a way that was very cheesy so I'm curious.
There's that only one dream scene in the beginning acting as an introduction to the character Evelyn's personality(?) from mc's perspective. But like you said, it was also intended as another cheap tactic to push lewd content early on. So it won't really contribute to the plot other than a few mentions when it happens for real.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Oh yes of course, that bug has been addressed and is fixed but not with the current version (0.2.0) but on 0.2.01 which is in early access for my supporters.

This will require you to date her instead of the other two.

There's that only one dream scene in the beginning acting as an introduction to the character Evelyn's personality(?) from mc's perspective. But like you said, it was also intended as another cheap tactic to push lewd content early on. So it won't really contribute to the plot other than a few mentions when it happens for real.
Oh, so it's just the one then? I can live with that if it is. :)

Reactions: Overflown
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes