Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yes, it shows up in the replay room and I thought it is in this update, so why put it in so early if the content is not ready for this update yet?
I made it so that youre unable to get to the next day on the current 2.1 version. But i didnt think of deleting thumbnails for v0.2.2 scenes on scene gallery. 0.2.2 is already out on early access but will come free for all in 10 days.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I made it so that youre unable to get to the next day on the current 2.1 version. But i didnt think of deleting thumbnails for v0.2.2 scenes on scene gallery. 0.2.2 is already out on early access but will come free for all in 10 days.
I guess players that uses the universal Ren'Py Gallery Scene unlocker mod/script will unintentionally unlocks the replay scene that was not ready. So, it really is out of your hand. The game works as intended, any modifications can cause unintended consequences.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I guess players that uses the universal Ren'Py Gallery Scene unlocker mod/script will unintentionally unlocks the replay scene that was not ready. So, it really is out of your hand. The game works as intended, any modifications can cause unintended consequences.
Ohhh, i see. Thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
Should have trusted my insticts. that discription was so sketchy yet i downloaded it. ie played quite a bit and i hate the theme? i guess theme is correct. true shes cute as hell but sorry at that stage shes fcuked up beyond my ability.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Can you explain what you were doing in the game when this exception occurred? It would also have been helpful to those who are experienced if you had attched the log.txt and traceback.txt files.

So, just going by my hunch here, it appears that the game is trying to access renders for Day 12 contents but since this update ends at the end of Day 11, this could mean that you were using the Gallery Unlocker script which unlocks the replay scenes that is not ready yet (at least not for this release).

Other than that I have no other suggestions or even solutions to your problem. Cheers.

Reactions: Looks99

rar.exe

Oct 11, 2020
BUG REPORT

The dialogue between Mifa and MC, for going behind the glory hole and not going behind the glory hole is flipped.

Basically these are the dialogues I'm getting if i agree to go behind the glory hole.
1674924263411.png

And these are the dialogues I'm getting if i don't go behind the glory hole.
1674924330429.png

The rest of the scenes run fine.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
BUG REPORT

The dialogue between Mifa and MC, for going behind the glory hole and not going behind the glory hole is flipped.

Basically these are the dialogues I'm getting if i agree to go behind the glory hole.
View attachment 2346470

View attachment 2346473

Overflown mentioned earlier that this was fixed in v0.2.2 which will be available to public in less than 10 days.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
My answer is the same as Johnf95zone's. I believe the unlocker patch prematurely unlocks replays with no content but only the thumbnail.
It's like they cut the "full weekend" version into two parts to sell it twice as two different versions.
V0.2.1 is free and v0.2.2 is only locked behind a short time paid wall, that'll come free in a a little over a week. :<
Several Scenes show error's of missing files anyone know how to fix this?
I think the first topic answers your question.
BUG REPORT

View attachment 2346470

View attachment 2346473

Thanks, itll come fixed when 0.2.2 gets uploaded here!.
Foot licking,toes sucking,please!:p
Ill give it a thought on the next footjob scene :]

OddNut

Jan 5, 2020
"Yeah, I'm going to need you to start taking pictures of you having sex with Sola."
No, I'm not going to do that, I'm going to beat the shit out of you and your non-existent sister.
What do you mean I can't do that?
Well then what the point of playing this game?

Oh well.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes