JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
"One takes the form of a *human* girl" ...So is that an option in this game?
just curious.
Well, you didn't quote the whole thing, so it is easy to not get the context. The extended text reads:
You feel as if your life is going to become eventful and livelier than ever.
Of those events, one takes a form of a human girl.
So, basically this human girl is going to be parts of the events that makes the MC's life livelier than ever.

In short, this human girls is not an option, and there is no monster girl(s) in this game, as far as I know.

RoCu

May 23, 2020
So is there no way to keep going on dates when you reach the final day of the build?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
So...Hazel, another Li I think? :unsure:
All the words carter said, I don't fucking believe any of one, maybe he is already the first of the gang and said these things to trick mc(n)
But asking for carter's sister, that all I get interested if she will be a Li...:sneaky:
After the scene you put your dick in the hole, the dialog in the car still say that you have a dick above your head which is the result of refuse to put the dick in the hole.
Tons of error when replaying the last scene of stella and last two of sora in the replay room, mc's name change back to defalt and the animate don't show up.
Wait a minte, the hair on eve's bed is black and it is 9 pm, is it stella's hair? So the girlfriend of strlla is eve?:eek:

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Her Little Secret [v0.2.1] [Overflown] Compressed

PC/MAC (2,52GB/430MB)

A bit sharper images than Asenaris his compression and the videos are also done. That's the reason this compression is smaller. Comparison Images :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So in the synopsis, there's this comment:

" Of those events, one takes a form of a human girl."

Does this mean there are also non-human girls, or is this a translation hiccup?

opalix

Aug 8, 2019
Are there images missing from Sola's latest bathroom scene (and others) or is my game just corrupted?

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So is there no way to keep going on dates when you reach the final day of the build?
Currrently the only way to see them all is to save scum and reload.
is stella 4 not yet implemented yet?
Stella's 4th date comes in v0.2.2. I should have been more clear about that. Oops.
Is it just me or the staircase sex scene is no longer available in this update?
It's not there. Ugh. Will come fixed when v0.2.2 gets posted, thanks.
So...Hazel, another Li I think? :unsure:
All the words carter said, I don't fucking believe any of one, maybe he is already the first of the gang and said these things to trick mc(n)
But asking for carter's sister, that all I get interested if she will be a Li...:sneaky:
After the scene you put your dick in the hole, the dialog in the car still say that you have a dick above your head which is the result of refuse to put the dick in the hole.
Tons of error when replaying the last scene of stella and last two of sora in the replay room, mc's name change back to defalt and the animate don't show up.
Wait a minte, the hair on eve's bed is black and it is 9 pm, is it stella's hair? So the girlfriend of strlla is eve?:eek:
Yes the dick over the head thing is fixed for v0.2.2. Which ones do you mean by last scenes of Stella and Sola?
So in the synopsis, there's this comment:

" Of those events, one takes a form of a human girl."

Does this mean there are also non-human girls, or is this a translation hiccup?
It's just my mistake of wording it confusingly. I should prob change that. But to answer your question there won't be any moster girls.
to much bug,
Report them on discord or here for me thanks ;)
it looks like some files are missing. ver0.2/date_sole/date_4 folder for example

Overflown any way thanks for the good game
Thanks. Date 4 is included in v0.2.2 and not v0.2.1. Same with Stella, Evelyn and Mifa's

Are there images missing from Sola's latest bathroom scene (and others) or is my game just corrupted?
Those missing images are reserved for day 12, v0.2.2. It should have stopped you altogether from reachinng over day 11 though.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Currrently the only way to see them all is to save scum and reload.

Stella's 4th date comes in v0.2.2. I should have been more clear about that. Oops.

It's not there. Ugh. Will come fixed when v0.2.2 gets posted, thanks.

Yes the dick over the head thing is fixed for v0.2.2. Which ones do you mean by last scenes of Stella and Sola?

It's just my mistake of wording it confusingly. I should prob change that. But to answer your question there won't be any moster girls.

Report them on discord or here for me thanks ;)

Thanks. Date 4 is included in v0.2.2 and not v0.2.1. Same with Stella, Evelyn and Mifa's

Those missing images are reserved for day 12, v0.2.2. It should have stopped you altogether from reachinng over day 11 though.
Talking about the new scene in replay room, both stella and sora's are lots of error while playing, cannot trigger in main story either

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Talking about the new scene in replay room, both stella and sora's are lots of error while playing, cannot trigger in main story either
The version here is v0.2.1. But it sounds like you're talking about v0.2.2. The error may be caused because you went to v0.2.2 stuff on a v0.2.1 game file. Sola's last two scenes, the one from the bathroom and upstairs? And Stella's scene at the motel, right?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The version here is v0.2.1. But it sounds like you're talking about v0.2.2. The error may be caused because you went to v0.2.2 stuff on a v0.2.1 game file. Sola's last two scenes, the one from the bathroom and upstairs? And Stella's scene at the motel, right?
Yes, it shows up in the replay room and I thought it is in this update, so why put it in so early if the content is not ready for this update yet?:unsure:

Reactions: xx.evildark.xx
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes