Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
"Yeah, I'm going to need you to start taking pictures of you having sex with Sola."
No, I'm not going to do that, I'm going to beat the shit out of you and your non-existent sister.
What do you mean I can't do that?
Well then what the point of playing this game?

Oh well.
To bust your oddnut

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
"Yeah, I'm going to need you to start taking pictures of you having sex with Sola."
No, I'm not going to do that, I'm going to beat the shit out of you and your non-existent sister.
What do you mean I can't do that?
Well then what the point of playing this game?

Oh well.
Are you alright, man? Do you need some kind of help? This is not really the place for special needs. You seems to be having conversation with your other personalities. You need professional help, dude.:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: ManifestDream

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
My answer is the same as Johnf95zone's. I believe the unlocker patch prematurely unlocks replays with no content but only the thumbnail.
Having recently picked up this game again, I'll just mention about the ongoing discussion that "the next day" happens in the base game of 0.2.1 without any mods if you choose to continue playing / free roam. I assume the game was meant to end after the date scenes ("the test"). The scenes start the next day anyway, with all the text and choices, but the images are missing and throws Ren'py errors that can be ignored.

There might also be a bad interaction with the gallery unlocker, but it's not needed.

It's not a big deal though, since this content wasn't supposed to be available anyway and the game works fine up until that point.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

mrtnbdnt

Oct 11, 2020
The version here is v0.2.1. But it sounds like you're talking about v0.2.2. The error may be caused because you went to v0.2.2 stuff on a v0.2.1 game file. Sola's last two scenes, the one from the bathroom and upstairs? And Stella's scene at the motel, right?
how to fix it TT

Looks99

Jul 11, 2021
Can you explain what you were doing in the game when this exception occurred? It would also have been helpful to those who are experienced if you had attched the log.txt and traceback.txt files.

So, just going by my hunch here, it appears that the game is trying to access renders for Day 12 contents but since this update ends at the end of Day 11, this could mean that you were using the Gallery Unlocker script which unlocks the replay scenes that is not ready yet (at least not for this release).

Other than that I have no other suggestions or even solutions to your problem. Cheers.
Probably my computer has a problem. I have to check it out. I'll let you know.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Probably my computer has a problem. I have to check it out. I'll let you know.
Based on the comments posted by other players, it is possible that this error occurred during the "Free Roam" mode too, in which case is fixed in v0.2.2 (will be available to the public in a little over a week, according to Overflown). I guess, you just need to wait for that release IMO. Cheers.

• Hey there
Reactions: Looks99

Looks99

Jul 11, 2021
Based on the comments posted by other players, it is possible that this error occurred during the "Free Roam" mode too, in which case is fixed in v0.2.2 (will be available to the public in a little over a week, according to Overflown). I guess, you just need to wait for that release IMO. Cheers.
Thank you very much mate. Cheers.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Played this game for the first time and Im worried... Even more after what her(Sola) sister said, shes a nympho? Her past is really "whoresome"?

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Well, you didn't quote the whole thing, so it is easy to not get the context. The extended text reads:

So, basically this human girl is going to be parts of the events that makes the MC's life livelier than ever.

In short, this human girls is not an option, and there is no monster girl(s) in this game, as far as I know.
Acthually... I didn't need to quote the whole thing. Nothing in the entire description hints at other-worldly aspects. So to use "human" is superflous; it's an unneccesary adjective that takes focus away from the description. But I was genuinely curious if aliens, or demons, or monster girls were part of the game, so thank you for the info.

Reactions: Overflown

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Is there any way to not avoid sex/relationship with Sola? . I pick all options to "reject her" or get negative affection but they seem to not matter at all.

Last edited:

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Played this game for the first time and Im worried... Even more after what her(Sola) sister said, shes a nympho? Her past is really "whoresome"?
Well shes obviously not a whore. But we can all say shes not normal.
Is there any way to not avoid sex/relationship with Sola? . I pick all options to "reject her" or get negative affection but they seem to not matter at all.
I think you mean any way TO avoid right? Since the story revolves around Sola, theres not really a way to avoid having relationship with her. Best you can do is avoid sexual relationships by yes, rejecting her. Im pretty sure all sexual activities are avoidable with her up to this point. Affection points are mainly meant for unlocking sandbox contents along with some different dialogues and different choices mc can have on her. How ever you try, she is inevitable.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I think you mean any way TO avoid right? Since the story revolves around Sola, theres not really a way to avoid having relationship with her. Best you can do is avoid sexual relationships by yes, rejecting her. Im pretty sure all sexual activities are avoidable with her up to this point. Affection points are mainly meant for unlocking sandbox contents along with some different dialogues and different choices mc can have on her. How ever you try, she is inevitable.
Yeah, I must have done something wrong because the option to skip the sex did appear but it was greyed out for some reason and I couldnt select it. There are other times when it is unavoidable like when she jerks you off on the couch together with Stella( was that her name? I think so). But well, it is tolerable I guess. I dont hate her or anything, she is just weird and a little retarded.
Thanks for the answer btw, good luck with the game

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really hope that there is a route to get rid of the gang crap and protect Sola and anyone else from these creeps
not sure why anyone would not go to the police with carter in tow to disclose them and their games
should they in anyway get their way - I'm gone from this game/story

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
what is this "cheater detected" i get?
Did you use a mod/cheats, usually it is something a dev ads in a pathetic attempt to make you feel bad for cheating, you know instead of making the game suck less, especially in grindy games.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I can not see anyway the giving Carter pics is going to solve this issue so I intend to not give any - it makes no sense at all

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I can not see anyway the giving Carter pics is going to solve this issue so I intend to not give any - it makes no sense at all
Actually neither option will solve anything :) Im honestly glad people are getting overheated over Carter. He's meant to be hated on.
Edit: *spoilers* Sola will not be toyed by the gang. But as for those who do fantasize it, I think I could do a render set with them.
Did you use a mod/cheats, usually it is something a dev ads in a pathetic attempt to make you feel bad for cheating, you know instead of making the game suck less, especially in grindy games.
Its just one of the dialogue choices that required 99+ attribute points that was there just to show false sense of hope. Not meant to be clicked on since its impossible to reach 99 at that point of the game

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Actually neither option will solve anything :) Im honestly glad people are getting overheated over Carter. He's meant to be hated on.

Its just one of the dialogue choices that required 99+ attribute points that was there just to show false sense of hope. Not meant to be clicked on since its impossible to reach 99 at that point of the game
I trust there is a solution that does not involve Sola getting hurt

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes