Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
That is the same page we were talking about, at the top of this page it is shown as "LATEST UPDATES" but the page itself is titled "Latest Games & Updates | v4.0.3-Alpha" here.

Normally, you can find this game "Her Little Secret" featured in the first page there because it was updated today but you can't find it (unless you search/filter it) because the Last Update time is 1 Year ago (although the previous release v0.2.1 was released about a month ago).

So, I speculated that this was due to the changes for the "Promotion System" (or it is bugged).
I was hoping to get it promoted when I released 0.2.2 since it's was big update, but it didn't because the interval was too short (has to be 2 weeks apart). Then I'm guessing v0.2.21 got shot down because it wasn't a major update. Yet the game didn't receive a promotion for v0.2.2 update. Since the last it was listed on latest updates was for v0.2.1, and it's been 3 weeks, I feel like v0.2.21 should have gotten promoted. I don't know what's right :)

• Sad
Reactions: JohnF95zone

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I was hoping to get it promoted when I released 0.2.2 since it's was big update, but it didn't because the interval was too short (has to be 2 weeks apart). Then I'm guessing v0.2.21 got shot down because it wasn't a major update. Yet the game didn't receive a promotion for v0.2.2 update. Since the last it was listed on latest updates was for v0.2.1, and it's been 3 weeks, I feel like v0.2.21 should have gotten promoted. I don't know what's right :)
Could always ask and see. Maybe ask a mod directly or use report then other and link to that comment. Just spit balling ideas ;)

• Yay, new update!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Could always ask and see. Maybe ask a mod directly or use report then other and link to that comment. Just spit balling ideas ;)
True to that.

Better ask and clear the water with the powers that be (the Moderators), just like SonsOLiberty suggested.

I don't understand any of the system too:p that's why I just speculate (based off recent changes to this site).

Considering that this new system is just recently in placed, you could just outright plead guilty, admit mistake and ask for clarification and leniency. Although you don't have to since the mods will only enforce strictly for repeated offenses.

Reactions: rKnight

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
femdom avoidable ?
As far as I know (at least from about 2 months ago), the femdom contents are only pertaining to the Lady Boss (forgot her name). So, as long as you avoid/don't 'romance' her, you should avoid it. Also, 'romancing' the Lady Boss is not something you can do by mistake (accidentally), although you can only get to her if you make mistakes (hint: bad employee);).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Her Little Secret [v0.2.21] [Overflown]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 446 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HerLittleSecret-0.2.21
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
True to that.

Better ask and clear the water with the powers that be (the Moderators), just like SonsOLiberty suggested.

I don't understand any of the system too:p that's why I just speculate (based off recent changes to this site).

Considering that this new system is just recently in placed, you could just outright plead guilty, admit mistake and ask for clarification and leniency. Although you don't have to since the mods will only enforce strictly for repeated offenses.
So it seems like our speculations were correct.

- Bugfixes (major or minor) are no longer eligible to be promoted.
- Updates from basic versions to more 'premium' or 'higher-tier' editions of the same game version will no longer be promoted.
- Promotion limit adjusted to 2 weeks.
But the situation with what I have isn't explained so I'm waiting to get an answer on that!

• Yay, new update!

JM24

May 27, 2021
Hi Dev will there be more sex scenes in either Stella's or Evelyn's house like those with Sola?

Jancoki127

Mar 16, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.21 + Unlocker by MetalChicken + Multimod by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 438 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Tyvm

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How often do you plan on doing updates, monthly, bi-monthly or something else?
I have two kinds. Major and a minor update. Major updates roughly take about a month and then minor updates follow in a week or two. The next two major updates are coming out pretty soon (1 week-ish).
Hey dev any news on the next update?
Yes, very soon. Check out the comment I made above.

Reactions: 365 others

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have two kinds. Major and a minor update. Major updates roughly take about a month and then minor updates follow in a week or two. The next two major updates are coming out pretty soon (1 week-ish).

Yes, very soon. Check out the comment I made above.
Thank you very much.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HerLittleSecret-0.2.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Kinda weird that I needed deception points to tell the truth. Also I'm ready to murder Carter to protect Sola, so yeah.. lol

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes