Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
but from what you told me, it wasn't very good.
it was good until the previous update IF YOU ASK ME(in caps for emphasis, sorry), then the plot derailed into idiocy

a guy who loves Sola and was a classmate of her, wants to save her by...having compromising pictures of her and hope that the "real" villains won't be interested in her...but such classmate apparently forgot that these 2 "villains" are into blackmailing sex...it's like their fetish, it's why they're doing it for 2 years. RARELY people get bored with their fetishes or kinks or in a generic sense, their passions.

I like vanilla content(wholesome romances, people being nice to each other) in any form and media since i was 13, i'm almost 29 at the moment...you think i'm bored with such content? No! because i keep searching for new games and stories that have vanilla content with wholesome romances; Sure we can debate over the quality of the content but still what i like didn't change much over the years, i still like those scenes where the characters confess their feelings to another character or show how far they're willing to go(and fight) for their loved-ones.

So yeah, the whole "Carter wants pictures of sola and give them to the real blackmailers and HOPING that they won't be interested into fuck her" makes no sense to me. If a plot makes sense, i never complain, if i don't like it but still makes sense, i won't comment on it, because i'm not writing "this sucks" just for the hell of it, i'm harsh but fair, i criticize content when i've a reason, when i can give a rational feedback, and here the plot sucks because makes no sense, it started with Sola coping with her traumas while living with MC...and now we've this whole conspiracy of blackmailers that could have been solved with a good ending if MC recorded Carter while he was confessing everything, which is i believe is the dev pleasing some patreon for some sharing and NTR(because weird fact, at least on this website: NTR-lovers have money to throw at people)

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Are these scenes from the past seen in the game, or just talked about? Like I said, I haven't played it yet.
The scenes i mentioned are all in previous updates, i guess i spoilt you quite the amount of content, just for the sake of warning you of what you're about to play, i apologize but i won't remove my posts, because i also want an explanation from the dev, and the explanations i want are all about the scenes i mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoomaa and V&M

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No problem, I have the gift of forgetfulness, but as soon as the dev responds, I'll still take a look, to see if it's for me or not.
suit yourself, i also said i would quit this game, and here i am, playing the new update

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Sola: Got sexually harassed during school and i'm traumatized by such event
also Sola:ON HER 18THBIRTHDAY, she sucks a guy off in a gloryhole in open-view(she was on the wrong side of it) of a pub filled with people because she misunderstands her sister's dare to take a selfie next to such gloryhole
Nobody says that that was a joke or a lie, or a test to see if MC would change his opinion about Sola.

so which is it dev? is Sola traumatized or not? Because i don't think she is,
Those two notions don't exclude each other, a girl can be a bit (or very) perverted and still be traumatized if she's sexually harassed. The difference is the consent. Also irl, I wouldn't say it's the norm but it actually happens that some girls sexually molested (or even raped), become more sexual or sluttier afterward, as a result, even if it seems odd at first glance.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Naxos

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Those two notions don't exclude each other, a girl can be a bit (or very) perverted and still be traumatized if she's sexually harassed. The difference is the consent. Also irl, I wouldn't say it's the norm but it actually happens that some girls sexually molested (or even raped), become more sexual or sluttier afterward, as a result, even if it seems odd at first glance.
so much that they would hear "suck a cock outside a gloryhole-stall" rather than "take a selfie next to a gloryhole-stall" ???

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Above comment. But im Notbsure if that one scene should account for a whole tag.
Tags are for if ANY of that content is in the game...

So if you want to avoid the tag...
don't add the content :HideThePain:

You gonna just have to accept whatever comes with it.
Braveheart academy, a game that is like 99% MC and girls, has one bad ending with Netorare, so it has the Netorare tag as a result.

Also, the people who would see and avoid that tag, wouldn't care how much swinging is in the game, just that there is swinging in the game. So you won't be losing anyone you wouldn't have lost otherwise, so no need to concern yourself with that.
Real concern would be those that might think there is a decent amount of swinging content and are specifically looking for that. (so might be worth making a devnote so they know).

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Also, the people who would see and avoid that tag, wouldn't care how much swinging is in the game, just that there is swinging in the game. So you won't be losing anyone you wouldn't have lost otherwise, so no need to concern yourself with that.
Real concern would be those that might think there is a decent amount of swinging content and are specifically looking for that. (so might be worth making a devnote, so they know).
This.gif

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
UPDATE: i'm at Monday, MC talking to Carter in the conference room

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't tried this game yet, but now that I see it talking about rape and blackmail about LI...fuck I know this game isn't for me! I understood this from all your comments. Thank you very much. You saved me from wasting internet data...lol....thanks.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I haven't tried this game yet, but now that I see it talking about rape and blackmail about LI...fuck I know this game isn't for me! I understood this from all your comments. Thank you very much. You saved me from wasting internet data...lol....thanks.
the main issue, is that the things happening in the last two updates, feel like a sudden turn, like suddenly the plot-changed to be like this...but it wasn't thought through...too many "cheap explanation", the new drama appears out of thin air...aside Carter who was initially just sus...we suddenly have two assholes with a blackmailing-sex fetish rampaging around

if this plot was someone driving a car, this change would be a sudden turn with the wheels screeching on the asphalt and leaving 2 black lines on it, before hitting a small obstacle like a small-wall(something hard to notice during a moment of panic)

Last edited:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
the main issue, is that the things happening in the last two updates, feel like a sudden turn, like suddenly the plot-changed to be like this...but it wasn't thought through...too many "cheap explanation", the new drama appears out of thin air...aside Carter who was initially just sus...we suddenly have two assholes with a blackmailing-sex fetish rampaging around

if this plot was someone driving a car, this change would be a sudden turn with the wheels screeching on the asphalt and leaving 2 black lines on it, before hitting a low-wall or something or a small obstacle of some kind
Yeah, and if a drunk is driving the car... this can get even worse. This game is definitely not for me. Another game to put on my ignore list.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, and if a drunk is driving the car... this can get even worse. This game is definitely not for me. Another game to put on my ignore list.
i'm mad because the game started fantastically, but this new drama? so sudden that i'm surprised negatively, it's not though through and it's obvious, so either the dev got a big donation and decided that money is better than good content...or i don't know(actually i do, but saying it would be rude, offensive and i would have a moderator either deleting my post or directly ban me XD)

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
i'm mad because the game started fantastically, but this new drama? so sudden that i'm surprised negatively, it's not though through and it's obvious, so either the dev got a big donation and decided that money is better than good content...or i don't know(actually i do, but saying it would be rude, offensive and i would have a moderator either deleting my post or directly ban me XD)
No! please...you are very precious.

Reactions: Akainu456

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No! please...you are very precious.
that's why i leave the guesses to the readers' imagination, XD if you think something offensive it's not my fault XD and we're allowed to think whatever we want...good luck proving it XD

UPDATE: I QUIT, MC TELLS THE TRUTH TO EVELYN(CHILDHOOD FRIEND), SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE HIM(WHAT A BLOODY CLICHE'! NOT EVEN A HINT OF DOUBT...THAT'S BECAUSE FRIENDS SHOULD TRUST EACH OTHER HUH?!) AND OFC EVERYBODY IS MAD FOR AT MC FOR EVEN "JOKING" ABOUT IT.

Let's remember that Evelyn has relationship-problems and she copes with venting to MC and...alcoholism...but if Carter is an asshole like her boyfriend...noooo that's too unbelievable, Carter is soo nice, MC must be insane to say something so heavy just because he is insecure and scared to lose her, he is becoming too controlling and jealous of Sola...

Dev if the plot was stupid before, now it's idiotic and filled with clichés that don't make bloody sense, you just ruined your own game. PEACE OUT!

PS: i expect 500€ on my bank-account for the emotional damage and the time wasted on something so stupid.

Last edited:

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
V0.2.3, Sola has asked the MC to go to the Mall, he agreed and was going to meet in 30 mins. The MC thought he would take a shower, I am stuck I don't know how to advance, I go to the shower but no options I go to thefront door, no options Igo back to my room, no options. I have missed something probably obvious, but I missed it non the less. How do I progress?

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
V0.2.3, Sola has asked the MC to go to the Mall, he agreed and was going to meet in 30 mins. The MC thought he would take a shower, I am stuck I don't know how to advance, I go to the shower but no options I go to thefront door, no options Igo back to my room, no options. I have missed something probably obvious, but I missed it non the less. How do I progress?
Go to the kitchen at 9:30 and she'll be sitting on a stool.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes