Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So other then a few typical too emotional f95 posters here dropping the nuclear spam bomb reaction about the latest update they apparently hate, I'm not seeing a whole lot of feedback clues on how much advanced payout content is already in game (BJ, vaginal sex, ect), and how much of that is animated.

I like that the girls look a little different in the screenshots. Somebody want to give it their fap worthy as is seal of approval recommendation? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Akainu456

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I like that the girls look a little different in the screenshots. Somebody want to give it their fap worthy as is seal of approval recommendation? :)
No seal for this game: disapproved

the sex is just...a slide-show of nsfw-pictures...fap on that if you want...i never felt anything from those, when the plot sucks, i can't enjoy what else a story has to offer

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Had a gut bad feeling about this game every time I use to play it, and now knowing the MAIN LI was shown sucking cock at a glory hole (WHICH MAKES NO SENSE) and the retardation shit with carter and the whole blackmail BS and story.

In general, the MC could have already got rid of carter and the whole blackmail shit, but logic isn't a thing with this story.

It seems I dodged a bullet when I dropped it. Then add the main LI being a NYMPHO as well and suffers from sexual abuse and harassment but is fine with sucking a cock on her 18 birthday because her sister tricked or dared her to do it? I don't see how anyone who suffer from that type of drama would even do that shit.
I also don't see why you would even want to show a main LI sucking someone off in a glory hole in general.
she even says she doesn't trust men and only the MC so I don't see how that make sense, or any
swinging content either with her.

when the dev was not too sure about ntr or not earlier on in the game, I knew it was a RED FLAG.

I check back and see the game now have the SWINGING TAG, which is not surprising to me since
I had a gut feeling.

Don't see how anyone who plays this game every update should be happy about content like that now getting adding to the game...

Next up the NTR tag will be on here too with the content as well.

Hell the MC is the perfect guy to get cucked anyway, he already a beta so just go ahead and
just do it at this point.

He's already a loser who cannot stand up for himself in no situation.

I say dev take this as CRITICAL FEEDBACK, but some people already out of the door and
in my eyes, the main LI already ruined who is the MOST IMPORTANT LI IN THE GAME so
keeping this on ignore.

Well dev, good luck to you, you're going to need it.

1679177462494.png

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Had a gut bad feeling about this game every time I use to play it, and now knowing the MAIN LI was shown sucking cock at a glory hole (WHICH MAKES NO SENSE) and the retardation shit with carter and the whole blackmail BS and story.

In general, the MC could have already got rid of carter and the whole blackmail shit, but logic isn't a thing with this story.

It seems I dodged a bullet when I dropped it. Then add the main LI being a NYMPHO as well and suffers from sexual abuse and harassment but is fine with sucking a cock on her 18 birthday because her sister tricked or dared her to do it? I don't see how anyone who suffer from that type of drama would even do that shit.
I also don't see why you would even want to show a main LI sucking someone off in a glory hole in general.
she even says she doesn't trust men and only the MC so I don't see how that make sense, or any
swinging content either with her.

when the dev was not too sure about ntr or not earlier on in the game, I knew it was a RED FLAG.

I check back and see the game now have the SWINGING TAG, which is not surprising to me since
I had a gut feeling.

Don't see how anyone who plays this game every update should be happy about content like that now getting adding to the game...

Next up the NTR tag will be on here too with the content as well.

Hell the MC is the perfect guy to get cucked anyway, he already a beta so just go ahead and
just do it at this point.

He's already a loser who cannot stand up for himself in no situation.

I say dev take this as CRITICAL FEEDBACK, but some people already out of the door and
in my eyes, the main LI already ruined who is the MOST IMPORTANT LI IN THE GAME so
keeping this on ignore.

Well dev, good luck to you, you're going to need it.

View attachment 2478289
Maybe I missed something BUT, I only saw one scene in this game with a glory hole in it and Sola wasa not in it, it was her sister and two of her friends.

• Wow
Reactions: acondo

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
d20834bbeb2d9aa5443c720a2d9bac64.gif
lol he was talking about a GH scene and you drop some bombs, a foursome with multiple penetration, fucking hell :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

According to these images, let's say that this game seems to be missing several tags... blackmail, rape?(that scene doesn't seem very consensual) multiple penetration, group sex?

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Okay guys I have to ask how many routes are in this game? Like Can I play the Eve and Sola route in one save file? How many different save files do I need?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Once you get to know her, it will start to make more sense. But to answer your question, it's not a made up story.
if this is what dev meant by getting to know her then no thanks. The main LI gets gangbanged she is a dead LI even if it was optional, blowjob to a stranger was bad enough to ruin her even if she was secondary and not the main LI add on top of that a pussy MC.

anyway, good luck dev.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Fuck, I only knew about the GH, but the dev just dug himself in a shit pile with this one. :whistle::poop::ROFLMAO:

Where the NETORARE TAG? Blackmail? Rape????

Seems like those tags need to be added now.

Holy shit man.

Career suicide here.

Imagine ruining a main LI this bad, even if it's optional.

but even before that, showing her sucking cock at a glory hole was not.

IDK why devs keep adding controversial shit like this out of nowhere
and thinking people just going to let it slide.
none of that crap was in the planned tags, why add stuff like that now?

see this is the none upfront shit I be talking about.

I had a feeling as soon as carter was introduced, it would be leading to shit like that.

who wants to "get to know" her now? :KEK:

Not this guy.

Welp this last post on this game thread, Like I said dev, good luck
with this shit.

coffee.png

Last edited:

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Fucking christ, everybody let me get some facts straight here.

The fucking two pictures floating around, whoever posted it, DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN and is only an imagination by the MC imagining it as his 'worst case scenario'. Also it's got NOTHING to do with the damn glory hole picture.

NEXT about the glory hole and how Sola's sucking a dick off, she's a huge nymph, who turns 180 when she sees a dick, unrealistically so, which is what I decided as one of her unique characteristics. And it gets more obvious the more you play. She did not suck it willingly, but was given a slight "thrust" by a friend of Mifa's, not Mifa herself. Hence you can see a hand behind her head pushing towards the dick, which caused her switch to turn on. And Sola is 21 years old on that picture, not 18. I quickly made changes to that (also wrote it on changelogs) because if Sola is 18, then Mifa happens to be 15, which obviously doesn't work.

NEXT BlAcKmAiLiNg. THERE ARE NO DIRECT BLACKMAILING TO ANY LIs IN THE GAME, OR EVEN INDIRECTLY. THERE ARE FORCES WHO WANT IT TO HAPPEN, BUT IT HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED. MC IS DOING HIS BEST TO PREVENT THAT SHIT, WHICH YOU CAN SEE THE END RESULT ON VERSION 0.2.4. ***********SPOILER******** >>>> HE SUCCEEDS.

NEXT NTR. IT'S NOT EVEN THERE. NO NTR HAS HAPPENED IN GAME AND I'VE SAID IT MULTIPLE TIMES THERE WILL BE NO NTR.

NEXT SWINGING. There' s a little swinging scene with NOT SOLA but one within Stella's date. It's a 2 on 2 blind date where at the end they go to a hotel all drunk as fucked and MC gets an optional (not even optional because you have to choose the right choices during the date to make it happen) swinging scene the players can choose to or not choose to. You can even choose to take both girls for yourself and have the other guy cry in the corner.

God, at this point I'm thinking about making the whole Carter arc skippable due to people who haven't even played the game get wrong ideas from two pictures that I highly regret rendering now, that hasn't even happened in game.

You can call my plotline stupid and shitty and unrealistic, but this whole game has no fucking sense of realisiticity, and I totally understand that and will accept criticisms but I don't understand how this thread's gotten this chaotic over some stuff that hasn't even happened in game.

Thanks for reading, AMA.

Update /3/19
edit: I meant no harm to any non-ntr fans when I added the above mentioned 3 renders in game. I'm not trying to take advantage of the tags by making loophole excuses. I genuinely was unaware of the effect it'd bring to the players. For those accusing me of adding those to get huge bags out of ntr fans, not even remotely true. For those who accused me of being a ntr lover, not true, ntr takes the middle ground for me. For those telling me to stop forcing ntr stuff in game just because I like ntr, that wasn't my intention.

Here's what I'm doing before my next version of public release.
-Deleting Sola's gloryhole render and amending the story behind it.
-Deleting MC's imagination renders

In the future: Although I highly doubt I'll ever need them, as some of you suggested I'll add an optional prompt to skip offensive scenes.

Last edited:

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Fucking christ, everybody let me get some facts straight here.

The fucking two pictures floating around, whoever posted it, DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN and is only an imagination by the MC imagining it as his 'worst case scenario'. Also it's got NOTHING to do with the damn glory hole picture.

NEXT about the glory hole and how Sola's sucking a dick off, she's a huge nymph, who turns 180 when she sees a dick, unrealistically so, which is what I decided as one of her unique characteristics. And it gets more obvious the more you play. She did not suck it willingly, but was given a slight "thrust" by a friend of Mifa's, not Mifa herself. Hence you can see a hand behind her head pushing towards the dick, which caused her switch to turn on. And Sola is 21 years old on that picture, not 18. I quickly made changes to that (also wrote it on changelogs) because if Sola is 18, then Mifa happens to be 15, which obviously doesn't work.

NEXT BlAcKmAiLiNg. THERE ARE NO DIRECT BLACKMAILING TO ANY LIs IN THE GAME, OR EVEN INDIRECTLY. THERE ARE FORCES WHO WANT IT TO HAPPEN, BUT IT HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED. MC IS DOING HIS BEST TO PREVENT THAT SHIT, WHICH YOU CAN SEE THE END RESULT ON VERSION 0.2.4. ***********SPOILER******** >>>> HE SUCCEEDS.

NEXT NTR. IT'S NOT EVEN THERE. NO NTR HAS HAPPENED IN GAME AND I'VE SAID IT MULTIPLE TIMES THERE WILL BE NO NTR.

NEXT SWINGING. There' s a little swinging scene with NOT SOLA but one within Stella's date. It's a 2 on 2 blind date where at the end they go to a hotel all drunk as fucked and MC gets an optional (not even optional because you have to choose the right choices during the date to make it happen) swinging scene the players can choose to or not choose to. You can even choose to take both girls for yourself and have the other guy cry in the corner.

God, at this point I'm thinking about making the whole Carter arc skippable due to people who haven't even played the game get wrong ideas from two pictures that I highly regret rendering now, that hasn't even happened in game.

You can call my plotline stupid and shitty and unrealistic, but this whole game has no fucking sense of realisiticity, and I totally understand that and will accept criticisms but I don't understand how this thread's gotten this chaotic over some stuff that hasn't even happened in game.

Thanks for reading, AMA.
Are all of these things avoidable?

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes