phantorios

Jul 7, 2018
Why is it Complete? too many things incomplete. and too bugy I guess?
is this abandoned?
my guess would be between quick cash grab (scam), not understanding how ntr game actually work, overconfidence of new "perspective", or quick cash grab (scam) :)

edit:
also lack of quality control, lack of getting feedback from user, setting expectation too high, not understanding the "market", or quick cash grab (scam) :)

Reactions: iamcomming

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Very few people read Russian here my friend, but seeing how you posted the gallery building, I'm going to make an ass of myself and assume you posted how to avoid the ntr and how to unlock the gallery. But first let me explain something. If you play the game and see someone with an ! or heart over them, but can't do anything thing with it, that's because it's an event that is shown in the gallery (the guy in the bath peeping on your girlfriend for example). Why you can't just interact with them is beyond me. Anyways on to the guide.
1. Find the statues. The first is in front of the apartment. The second is in the forest top right corner of the map. The third is in the brothel next to the piano. The last one is in the hot spring map at night. Finding all of the statues also unlocks the x-ray function.
2. Go to the rich city map and find the dev studio building as shown by the above picture.
3. You've now unlocked the gallery, and if that's all you want to do, you can leave and keep playing
4. If you want to avoid the ntr go to the top of the dev studio building and talk to the in game persona of the dev and ask for her help. She'll tell you to go to the over world and find a big station building. You can't miss it as it's in the middle of the over world and it has sparkles on it.
Not a totally bad game, just needs some bug fixes and it'll be fine.
I have a problem with idol 4 - I can’t find the piano!
I went around the entire nightclub, every cell - but there was no result.
Are we all really playing the same version of the game??
I saw a screenshot of the screen, someone posted it on the search for idols, so there, in the nightclub, the tables are positioned differently, in the screenshot the tables are long, but in my nightclub, the tables are short.

Jiroah

Mar 17, 2020
I have a problem with idol 4 - I can’t find the piano!
I went around the entire nightclub, every cell - but there was no result.
Are we all really playing the same version of the game??
I saw a screenshot of the screen, someone posted it on the search for idols, so there, in the nightclub, the tables are positioned differently, in the screenshot the tables are long, but in my nightclub, the tables are short.
It is not in the nightclub. It is in the brothel next to the massage parlor

Reactions: yrban7477

frankistain

Jul 28, 2022
a potential could be another good game or masterpieces such as ( summer shattering, ntr ochikano, etc)

-dev is like putting this half bake, after knowing the price was damn high, this version 1.0 should be just a demo, its like half bake. for a longer time i play RPGM netorare, this considered as 6/10, cant pass 7 cause its felt like trying to be deep but only capable to scratch the surface.

-art was good (kinda) but inconsistent some cg look so good, some cg felt like AI ( and i hate overly use ai), some felt like another person ( focusing on girl)
and the dev/ ilustrator are good enough to put extra standing pic for the male, i think this is a good thing.

-map is big but all the people are dead, or so many door but unable to enter, felt like modern open world, just art no functional, rather make it medium but it funtional, at very least you can enter it just for looking for hidden loot.

- bug is everywhere, i enter a story scene where im stuck standing looking at a shirt, so i had to restart everything cause i forgot to save, and more new game are using autosave function, it could help more sometimes.

- cant play the game fully cause its just too slow, you cant skip dialog, and make the movement faster

- if you using the money x desire thrope, a good ending should be presented while this game doesnt have one

- even in the scene recollection room, you are again getting confuse by the title of the scene, example. instead of just put online streaming 123, they put monday 23 january evening, and you cant just look at the cg you need all of that little time to slowly progress the scene, and you cant skip , dont forget that.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes