Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Honestly the existence of nebel makes most sandbox NTR games just bad or shallow in design, I played a lot of JP dlsite games and there isn't many that give the same good sandbox game feeling. If anyone is interested in these type of games I highly recommend the following:

An Alchemist Tale (Freedom of choice + unique art style)
Artificial Blood (Cool Art + Amount of scenes)
The Tyrant (I like the female character looks in this game)
A Struggle with Sin (Amount of Content)
Horton Bay Stories Jake (Bunch of stuff to do)

Honorable mentions:
VALKYRIA (Random bullshit amount of scenes)
Silly Girls Quest (Amazing art)
May i ask which one who have avoidable NTR? If you don't remenber for all, it's fine but nebel type of game are awesome.

I don't know if it count in the same category but i like stuff like that :
リビド~淫・秘薬乱痴狂 ( RJ439148, i don't know if i should post a dlsite link in a thread about another game ). The game requiert to take attention to detail

"in a certain mansion". This one isn't NTR per say, but the MC is into a girl, and this particular girl can be raped multiple time so it definitivly have some NTR vibe. More importantly it have an horror ambiant, which is to me, what NTR feel like.

These 2 games have an horror (not gore) ambiance who complement the NTR well, you can save the main girl (or some girl) and you have multiple choice who are taking into consideration UNLIKE the game we are talking about here ^^

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
May i ask which one who have avoidable NTR? If you don't remenber for all, it's fine but nebel type of game are awesome.

リビド~淫・秘薬乱痴狂 ( RJ439148, i don't know if i should post a dlsite link in a thread about another game ). The game requiert to take attention to detail

"in a certain mansion". This one isn't NTR per say, but the MC is into a girl, and this particular girl can be raped multiple time so it definitivly have some NTR vibe. More importantly it have an horror ambiant, which is to me, what NTR feel like.

These 2 games have an horror (not gore) ambiance who complement the NTR well, you can save the main girl (or some girl) and you have multiple choice who are taking into consideration UNLIKE the game we are talking about here ^^
An Alchemist Tale, The Tyrant, A Struggle with Sin, VALKYRIA are avoidable. Silly Girls quest is unavoidable iirc. Dont know about the other 2. Downloading and going to try them now. VALKYRIA is unfinished unfortunately. It is a shame since the devs previous game was pretty good as well. Would recommend it as well.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I reached the happy ending and understood some things:
Yes, the NTR is avoyable
X-ray is the power of the statue
Most scenes you can find later in the CG room
You can beat the game awfully fast, I've done in less than 1h, that if you unlock the CG room and just talk with god, just find the statue to unlock and go there and done, you can play and get to see all the scenes that he can't see normally after that by her perspective in the CG room so if u wanna see more HCG I recommend to focus on that.
what does the statue near the rented house if pray?
which one is the CG room? where?
where find the statue or is it random?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
game stuck in prologue when entering a building... gotta skip the entire prolouge, which implies that you mightve missed some scenes cos the intro skip leaves you at a weird place
If you move up in the long gab between the girl running off and the character moving, you end up one square too far up and the walking script can't do it's move x squares up because of an impassable square. This is a basic issue that can be avoided by the developer removing character collisions for all automatic movements, which wasn't done.

The solution is that you just stand still and wait out the counter without moving.
A basic issues with the RPG Maker system that honestly shouldn't exist; every tutorial on how to use RPG maker tells you not to assume free movement.

Nuclear Reactor

Jun 14, 2017
Damn game is notoriously bad i can't even wank in peace. This author doesn't do test play before release? And bundling the whole 3 languages version of a game in a single package.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The only scene I was able to get was by fast forwarding days till I was in the middle of the 3rd month.
Then I got an ending scene at the house in the rich area.

Aside from that I have no idea how to get scenes. There's nothing to interact with.

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
Bruhh wtf am i supposed to do in this game ? like.. been playing for 1 hour yet nothing like objective or whatsoever, wandering over each area with nothing to interact other than ask her how was her day, and work to gain 50G each hour.

Someone care to explain how does the game work ?? I know there's even a love mark during the day when she didnt came back home, but when i go to that house theres nothing i can interact with, Even the message feature and dicktok can't be clicked as it'd said that i dont have an account yet or something.

Like bruhh how am i supposed to see the fkin scene !? i can only a few sprites from the twitterlike sometimes during her workhour.

I'm so lost in this game. Please Help

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Uhhh... The game price is quite... Overwhelming, with the weird description too I can't tell what this game is about...

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018

I also really enjoy avoidable NTR games like nebel because it gives the freedom to choose, from the games I listed all have avoidable besides Silly Girl Quest (For 1 character) and artificial blood

Reactions: Eldiran

bdp87

Aug 21, 2017
I can see why the game has a lot of negative ratings. There are plenty of games that are $15~ that are significantly better than this. This game plays like it's a $5 game.

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
i don't understand how this game work, i try a lot of things to get H scene but i see 0 xD
like i saw Meiko in the hotel nude with bondage rope and the MC say nothing
Here i can do nothing in the bath 1721303170676.png

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3838771

Overview:
Ishida Yoshiko, is a women whose body becomes a common ground for many people to react to. This leads to a discussion about why some women choose to have sex with other men to satisfy their husband's desires. From a physical perspective, women may experience more intense pleasure during lovemaking, but their demand for sex may not be as high. However, from an emotional standpoint, there is a bias towards allowing women to have their preferred partners for satisfaction. This perspective extends to the act of sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-17
Release Date: 2024-07-17
Original Title: 彼女の愛は一種の施し
Developer: Kai Studio -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

I don't get this game at all. Please tell me what is really up with this.

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly the existence of nebel makes most sandbox NTR games just bad or shallow in design, I played a lot of JP dlsite games and there isn't many that give the same good sandbox game feeling. If anyone is interested in these type of games I highly recommend the following:

An Alchemist Tale (Freedom of choice + unique art style)
Artificial Blood (Cool Art + Amount of scenes)
The Tyrant (I like the female character looks in this game)
A Struggle with Sin (Amount of Content)
Horton Bay Stories Jake (Bunch of stuff to do)

Honorable mentions:
VALKYRIA (Random bullshit amount of scenes)
Silly Girls Quest (Amazing art)

What is nebel?

phantorios

Jul 7, 2018
but it is completed, is not?
nope, some feature on phone arent working, computer password did nothing, npc have nothing atm, etc... the author mention she will add features in dlc before she release the game, but since this shit barely qualified as "trial" and lots of backlash, she decided to add these features for "free".

Reactions: iamcomming
1.80 star(s) 13 Votes