phantorios

Jul 7, 2018
i don't understand how this game work, i try a lot of things to get H scene but i see 0 xD
like i saw Meiko in the hotel nude with bondage rope and the MC say nothing
Here i can do nothing in the bath View attachment 3843521
theres almost nothing in male pov. almost no interaction with npc to peek. so if you want to get a quick fap just watch the gallery. author said she made this game for "realistic ntr game", where the MC knows almost nothing about the sex happening with the girl.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You know...reading some of the cien posts about the game make me laugh and sometimes uncomfortable.

Look at this:
"1. The quality of the work is not worth the price at all.
2. Selling the game before the content is ready is called fraud.
3. You think the game is very good, but it is actually a mess. If you have played other games with a great author, you will understand where the gap is. There are many shortcomings that I won’t go into. But what is certain is that as the author, you are really sorry for us players who have been waiting for a long time and supported you for the first time. The rating is based on the quality of the game.

Instead of relying on cien to beg for mercy, I who once silently supported you now look like a clown."

There is harsh and then there is this.
I mean the people are speaking the truth but in a tone thats borderline harassing.

The game is ass because of ass decisions. Actively searching for the wife without any hints whatsoever was an actual design decision. Quality of art is different because the dev hired some low budget artist to make some CGs just to have the game release earlier.
Then the game is MC POV only. You think you are missing scenes but you are actually unlocking them. Its just you as a player don't get notified by this and don't see them. You need to pro actively need to look them up in the CG room.....which is dumb.

In all honesty...I doubt the dev will recover from this. She ultimately would need to rethink and remake the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu and noeleo

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
theres almost nothing in male pov. almost no interaction with npc to peek. so if you want to get a quick fap just watch the gallery. author said she made this game for "realistic ntr game", where the MC knows almost nothing about the sex happening with the girl.
it calls "blowing a bunch of hot air" to trick suckers to spend money on this subpar "game".

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I like the concept of the game. I like the visual art. I dislike the execution.

This is yet another game that would have made far more sense to be done in Renpy than RPGM.

There is no combat.
There is no inventory.
There is not much areas to explore it is a fairly small world with few NPC interactions.

The game has some serious problems. There are some minor and major bugs.

It claims to have x-ray mechanics. I played it for 3 hours, and could not unlock this mechanic.

It claims to have a tik-tok app on the phone. Again, I played for 3 hours and could not make an account.

There is only 1 job MC can do. It's not a "one and done" job... It's a click get black screen repeat like 10 times in a row with lag and done job.

The female love interest does not have more than 1 event per day. If you go "protect her" in the morning then for the rest of the day she is fine.

Many times you can't disrupt her being molested. You can only be a voyeur.

If you work your ass off doing 10 works per day to save up the $10,000 by the end of the first month and get her to go on the train with you for the happy ending. She is still "Technically a virgin", but she will have walked around naked as a dog and eaten some other dudes cum calling him Master.

The "Happy Ending" is just one still PG picture. It's not even her in a wedding dress or anything. MC never gets to fuck the love interest.

If you skip the happy ending going for content you do not get to do anything but accept it as a cuck. You can't beat this other guy up. You can't run away with her. You can't get mad about it. You just... take it.

There are very few interactions you can have with her. Like the one day you take her to this hot spring on a date. You only got at icket for her, and she goes into the hot spring with a bunch of other dudes. You just stand outside and watch. That is the depth of your "Romantic Dates"

There is this shop where you can buy beer, and milk and some other drinks. You have no inventory to use these items. They seem to serve no purpose other than to waste money. Why have items you can buy that do nothing?

Everything seems very linear. There is this passcode for a computer that I can't find the code for.

There are too many features that seem locked forever.

Sometimes when you go to disrupt her being molested like at the night club. There is just a bunch of security guards standing around keeping you at a distance.

Very little romance is put into MC and his love interests relationship. It may as well not even be a love interest. You never bang her. You never kiss her. You never even hold her hand.

The pacing seems badly done. It goes from just an upskirt shot to her naked dressed like a dog begging for masters cum in a short time frame. That is a pretty big leap with little in between. There is no progression in the corruption and if there is it is not shown to the player.

phantorios

Jul 7, 2018
It claims to have x-ray mechanics. I played it for 3 hours, and could not unlock this mechanic.
I don't even know what or where the CG room is.
this x-ray mechanic can only be obtained by opening the cg room, which for the clue you need to read the author's twitter... its by clicking the greyed-out guy 5 times.

Screenshot (492).png

Screenshot (493).png

Screenshot (494).png
after talking(praying) to all 5 of those greyed-out guy, go to location below to open the cg room and get the x-ray option.
Screenshot (495).png

other stuff like password, twitter, message apps arent included in this game right now.

edit: tbh, this move where author forced the user to open twitter to look for clue is garbage move. she just want to boost her rank in twitter by gaining more view... i wont be surprised if she suddenly went missing after a week or so after milking her customer all they have... i feel everything she does are based on profit, using " creating a hentai game as a female producer is not that easy" to gain more sympathy and " Im so sad, sorry guys, especially chinese players" because those chinese players were her major supporter at the beginning of development. I get that they are (maybe) her major supporter, but she is using japanese marketplace to sell her game and using canada as the reason why the game is so expensive... idk what kind of wonderland she is living right now but thats not realistic at all.

Last edited:

phantorios

Jul 7, 2018
How do you pay the 600 gold for her rent? I had it but it didn't give me a chance to save her
it automatically checks if you had 600 gold or not at some specific day (last day of the month i believe), but you can't save her. to save her you need to grind 10k gold until max the first month end and get her to a train, then you get a good ending (which suck ass, just pg rated shitty cg and nothing else).

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
how to get 10k money?
why is important the day/scene when she is with han in the cg room? is there way to stop her or something?

Last edited:

HishJP

Sep 14, 2019
This is insanity. It's been a long time since i've seen a game with so much predatory bullshit on this site. To call yourself a game developer with so many anti player dev decisions and then call these "features" realistic. Ahh yes i enjoyed walking around the map for 40 ingame days until some forum post tells me to go check out a twitter account just so this statue can say "This is where the real game begins" while i unluck the gallery. The gallery was the real game? Well good that you hid it so well.

The art is the only nice thing about this game, which as i found out was done by an independent artist, welp.

Also realistic my ass. First two internet posts are some casual groping scenes and the next day that gf is out in the field doing hardcore public petplay. Very reasonable development indeed.

cheejun

Apr 15, 2022
This game has great art and a decent story. However, there are a lot of bugs, and when you play the game, you don't really know what you're doing. I was just wandering around, and I wish the game had a time skip button. In the end, I like this game, and I hope to see more added to it.

Karappo

Sep 5, 2019
what does the statue near the rented house if pray?
which one is the CG room? where?
where find the statue or is it random?
Yes, the statue unlocks the X-ray and the CG room, so if u wanna see the HCG u need to look for them, the locations are fixed so in the page 11 u can find the places where she appears bcs someone already posted the guide, the CG room is on the first city, its easy to spot once u clear the game, is behind the Selflovers Cofee

Reactions: iamcomming

phantorios

Jul 7, 2018
new post regarding what they are currently doing:

translate the japanese or chinese one because those makes more sense than the english one. thanks google sensei!

what it said:
BUGの修正

盗撮の観点からハート型のリマインダーを追加

彫像のヒントを追加しました

コンピュータのパスワードプロットを追加しました

男主人公のアルバイトミニゲームを追加

BUG修复

偷窥视角增加爱心标志

雕像提示内容追加

电脑密码关联直播画面追加

男主人公打工小游戏追加

BUG fixing